They can't keep me locked up!

May the second, right before the attack of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry..

I, my father, Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, Evie, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and some Death Eaters are in the Shrieking Shack. I sit down on the chair next to my father's, rubbing my left lower arm absently. 

"Tonight, Hogwarts will be ours," father announces officially. We all clap and I smile at my dad. Astoria, Daphne and Snape were still at school. They would owl us when we can attack. "Oh Hermione, you stay here when we fight," dad says.

"WHAT? NO, I'LL COME WITH YOU," I yell. He can't leave me here! I have the right to fight for justice too! "You. Stay. Here. I don't want you or my grandchild in danger.. again." "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME." "I can."

He signs and ten Death Eaters surround the room. They look like they were on sentry. "Dad, I want to fight," I yell. He ignores me and walks with the others out. "Draco, don't let him do this to me," I try with Draco. He looks guilty, shrugs and walks out with the others.

Ugh, overprotective fools.

"Leave. Me. Out," I sneer at my guards. "Sorry my Lady, but the Dark Lord has more power than you. We follow his orders first, and his order is to keep you safe here." "Just try," I whisper savagely. They look scared at each other.

I grab my wand and yell a spell before they can react. Everything went in slow motion while I walk out like nothing happened. I use a locking spell from the Dark Arts book, making sure they can't escape the room later with any spell.

I walk quickly out of the Shrieking Shack, running through the field to the school. I see my family beginning to fight. How much time did I miss? I run to the castle, through the door. I duck when a rock nearly hits me. 

"HERMIONE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE," Narcissa yells, dodging a Killing curse. "I CAME TO HELP YOU, JUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF," I yell back. A member of the Order apprehends me. "You'll die, traitor Dark Lady," he sneers.

I ignore his talking and yell the Killing Curse. He flies away with open, staring-into-nothing eyes. He's dead. I see Draco fighting off Mr Weasley.  I run towards him, pushing Draco behind me. "Don't you dare touch him," I whisper dangerously low to Mr Weasley.

"Hermione, this doesn't have to end like this," Mr Weasley begs me,"just say your father to stop attacking us.. please Hermione." I can't kill him off. I can't do that to Mrs Weasley and Ginny. "You were the ones who made me side with the Death Eaters. You let me choose, something I didn't want. But because you did, I chose my family. Crucio," I say.

He falls down in pain and I pull Draco away. "Hermione, what are you doing here? How did you escape those guards," Draco asks in worry. " 'Thank you for saving my ass Hermione' would be nice," I reply with a slight smile. We dodge a pilar which smashes to the wall above us.

We run and certainly, someone tries to drop Divination globes at us. Trelawny tries to drop them on our heads but I yell 'Avada Kedavra' and she drops dead. "She was never a good Divination teacher, so I think they won't miss her too much," I say, looking in question at Draco. He looks the same way back and we stand there for a couple of seconds.

We dodge another globe, this time of a House Elf, and Draco kills the Elf. I feel something like satisfaction. The Elf looked a lot like Dobby, which causes me to feel something like revenge. I feel my Dark Mark burning and I look at Draco. "Your father wants us with him," he mutters. "What would he want?"

We walk into the Shrieking Shack again and my father begins to yell as he catches sight of us. "HERMIONE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I WAS SICK OF WORRY BECAUSE MY DEATH EATERS WERE LOCKED UP IN THIS ROOM WITH A DARK SPELL, THEY COULDN'T FUNCTION IN NORMAL MOTION AND YOU WERE GONE!"

"Dad, please calm down. I am safe, okay?" He sighs. "Why did we retreat my Lord," Bellatrix asks in a slimy voice. It makes me sick. "We let them heal their wounded and bury their killed ones." "Why would we do that, my Lord," Blaise asks. "Because I order you to do that. I also want to give Harry Potter time to give up. He doesn't want people dying for him, you all know that. He would sacrifice himself for the others, I'm sure of it."

"How would he know where to find us," Daphne Greengrass asks. "We go to the middle of the Forbidden Forest. Let's go now," dad says. We all nod, walking out and following him through the Forest. "Dad?" "Yes sweetheart?" "Are you mad at me.. for escaping?" "No, I'm not mad. I just want to keep you and my grandchild safe. I already.. lost one without knowing I had one. I don't want a repeat of that with one I do know excists."

I didn't saw this coming. He grieved for the lost child as well? I never knew that. "Why did you never tell me you grieved as well?" "What would it have in added value? And by the way, we are in war. Weakness is a negative thing. If they knew I grieved for my lost grandchild, they would know I was weak and use that against me.. against us."

I nod, walking next to him. It was kinda nice, seeing him feel humanly emotions. You sometimes forgot, but him changing his appearance didn't mean he wasn't still human anymore. We wait for Harry Potter on the field. We wait long, he didn't have much time left before we would attack again.

But just one minute before the deadline, he walks up the field. He looks strong and self-confident. He will regret this, I think. I feel like nothing matters anymore, just the revenge for my grief and misery.

I want to kill, I want to torture, I want to slaughter, I want to murder Harry Potter for all he did against me and my family.