Malfoy Manor and Grimmauld Place 12

It were the best three weeks of life. I played Quidditch with Goyle in my team against Draco and Crabbe, with Blaise as referee. I even enjoyed it, because they played so different from my other friends.

I spent a lot of time with my father and he introduced me to a lot of Death Eaters. But one evening, he asks me to come to his office.

30th of July, Lord Voldemort's office.

"You wanted to see me dad," I ask while walking in. "Yes, sit down by my desk please," he says, motioning to the chair before the desk. I did as I was told.

"As you know, I love you," he begins. "Wow, I didn't know," I joke. "I want to keep you safe next year. So I have a proposal for you. You can decline it, don't worry." "What is is dad?" "I want to plant a little Dark Mark in your neck. Little so no one will see it and the Dark Mark so I can see when someone tries to hurt you."

"But with that Dark Mark, you can always look into my life like some stalker," I complain. "The Dark Mark is sometimes, and I say sometimes, like Legilimency. I can visit your Dark Mark and so your situation when I concentrate on doing that. I can leave it as well. You won't feel it when I call for the Death Eaters or when another Death Eater does that. It's only for your safety dear," he explains.

"Set it dad, I want that Dark Mark," I say. He stands up, just as I did. I shove my hair out of my neck and he sets his wand in my neck. I feel it burning but I don't scream or anything. When my dad's wand is gone from my skin, the snake begins to squirm. I don't even feel it that much.

Then dad begins about something else. "Have you read the news papers Hermione," he asks. I had. I had seen what the Daily Prophet had said about his return. They don't believe it. They don't believe Harry. They don't believe Dumbledore

"Yes, I have read about the disbelief of your return, if that is what you mean." "You know that this is good, don't you?" "Yes, if no one believes you have returned, no one will search for you and you can do whatever you want." "Not whatever I want sweetheart, I still need to be very careful. One mistake can blow our plans up."

An owl flies in, it is Hedwig. I open the letter Hedwig has for me and read. I am invited on some place. "What is 'The Order of the Phoenix, dad," I ask him. His face went paler then it already was.

"The Order of the Phoenix is a group of wizards and witches who are against us. We don't know where they have their Head Quarter." "Well, it is at-"

I couldn't speak. Why couldn't I speak? When I try to say 'Grimmauld Place 12', I can't say anything anymore. "It is probably the protecting charm around their base. You know where it is, but can't say it to anyone who doesn't know," he explains. "Well, I don't like this charm," I mutter.

"You can go to your friends if you want," he says. "Thanks dad, I will leave tomorrow." "I'll miss you," he admits. "I'll miss you too dad." We hug in a familiar way. We have trained on this. It was not uncomfortable anymore, it was just like hugging family.

It IS hugging family.