Evie in Hogwarts!

It was a rainy day, as if the weather was still mourning over Dumbledore's death. Draco stands next to me, holding my hand. I put my cap on my head to protect myself from the rain.

We were waiting for Evie to arrive. I hear a noise and squeeze Draco's hand. We see Lucius Apparating on the gravel path with my best friend Evie on his arm. This time, her hair was pink/purple and straight. She has all her stuff with her and seems excited. Does she know she is now on the Dark side?

"HERMIONE," Evie yells while running towards me, pulling me into a bone-breaking hug. "You really should have warned me that a man would appear out of no where in my living room. I was shocked like hell when he Apparated right before my TV. And you know how much I love TV," she remarks while smiling.

I laugh and rub her back. "I missed you Evie," I mumble in her ear. "Missed you too, friend," Evie replies with a grin."'So, this is your boyfriend huh? Hi, I'm Evie, best friend of your girlfriend so if you try to hurt her, you are dead. I don't master a wand, but I don't need one to knock you out, don't worry," Evie says while looking at Draco.

"Well.. hum hum.. hello Evie, welcome at Malfoy Manor." "Thank you for the welcome. So, why am I here again?" "I want to keep you safe, only if you don't mind of course," I say and I wink to her. Evie laughs and hugs me again.

Evie was like the only flower in an environment of dryness. Like the only dry place in a rain storm. "You little, overprotective teddybear! So, let's explore this big manor, shall we," she says while grinning.

We walk inside, out of the rain and into the living room. There sit Narcissa, Bellatrix, Rodolphus and my father. "Wow, your father is very handsome," Evie remarks sarcastically, out loud. My father smirks at her.

"I think she is very charming. What do you have a nice group of friends, my dear," dad says while smiling to us. "Well, how are you doing Evie," Narcissa asks. "I'm doing great with my best friend back again. So how are all those baddies doing here?"

 Bellatrix frowns her eyebrows. "Ow, did I hurt the baddies' feelings by saying 'baddies'?" Everyone looks at her in surprise. I laugh, Evie will always be Evie. "Let's get you to your room, shall we Evie," I ask her, trying to get her out of the situation. "Yeah, let's go," Evie replies while laughing her arse off.

Seventh year starts, but Harry and Ron aren't there. I returned for seventh year with my friends, even Evie can go with us, altough she is a Muggle. It was kinda strange, but they thought she was maybe a witch, but a very uneducated one. We sit in the Great Hall for the Sorting Ceremony...

Evie's P.O.V

Of course Hermione had told me a lot about Hogwarts, she had explained some of the Hogwarts' facts and the Houses. A witch called McGonagall asked me to step forward after the Sorting of the first years.

"Sit down please and then the Sorting Hat will put you in a House. You can start in your seventh year. Because you are new, you don't have to take N.E.W.T's at the end of this year." I smile at her and sit down on the stool. The Sorting Hat is on my head and begins to speak to me. 

"So Evie, here you are. I hoped you would ever come to Hogwarts. You know, I knew your parents, I even sorted them. Your father a Hufflepuf, your mother a Ravenclaw. Yes, I see a lot of potention in you, sadly, you haven't developed your magical powers earlier.

But let's get back to the Houses. Yess.. you are very ambitious, Slytherin could be something for you. But then you have the trait to don't prejudice anyone, even if they did something horrible like your best friend did. That is very Hufflepuf of you. And you maybe don't know it from yourself, but you are very smart, very Ravenclaw. But yeah, you dare to speak for what you believe and what you think, which is a lot Gryffindor. I think I have made my choice:"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

I sigh in relief and jump from the stool. I run to the Gryffindor table and Hermione hugs me. I see that everyone looks disgusted at us. "I think those people are not happy with us," I mumble in her ear while smiling.

"They hate me for being the Dark Lady. Everyone hates the Dark side but they have invaded this school. Even the headmaster is a Death Eater, so we are safe, don't worry," she whispers back. "I don't worry, just curious."

We stand up and everyone turns their heads around as we walk past by. The Slytherins soon join us and like a big gang we walk through the corridors. "Miss Riddle, how is your first evening on school," professor Snape asks, who walked to our group, to Hermione.

"Everything is alright professor Snape, how is my father doing?" "Trying to take over the Ministry of Magic, which seems to go good. Please, behave yourself well, I don't want any complainings from the teachers-staff." "Of course not professor, trust me, I'll behave myself," Hermione promises with a smile.

"Good luck this school year. This year should be tough, because everyone knows you all are Death Eaters. I tell you, don't fight under each other, because that will make your group only smaller and weaker." "Thank you for your advise, professor." "I hope you actually do something with that advise, Miss Riddle." "Don't worry professor, of course I'll do something with it."