Telling Evie and Malfoy Manor

-^Evie^-

That night Evie sits before the TV, watching some bad romcom. I sigh behind my door, listening to Evie's laughs and the murmurs from the TV. I need to do it, my inner voice says. I can't keep  on lying to everyone about everything. I open my door and walk into the living room.

"Can I talk to you about something Evie? Something serious?" She looks up at me and smiles. "Of course you can Hermione. Sit down and speak." I sit down and sigh deeply. "I have killed the murderer of my mother."

She didn't even wince! That was what I appreciated by Evie. She is normal with everyone, no matter what they had done. Even with junks and prisoners she talked like they were some friends!

"Can you explain this? I didn't know your mother was murdered." Then I talk. Cry and talk. Cry ,talk and scream. "And now I have killed him, with my best friend and my father by my side," I end, sniffing a little. I was broken.

Evie opens her arms and I dive into her arms as a puppy. She hugs me tightly and rubs over my back. "I understand why you did it and I won't see you any different because of this," she whispers in my ear. "Thank you Evie. You are my best friend," I whisper back with a broken voice. 

I was glad I told her. I was glad I could finally let my mind out, speaking freely.

3 weeks later, I could finally go to Malfoy Manor.

I pack my trunk and grab my wand. I hug Evie tightly and Apparate to Malfoy Manor. I stand before and big, black gate. What now? "What is the purpose of your visit," asks a cold voice. Did someone speak to me?

"What is the purpose of your visit," asks the cold voice again. "I-I am Hermione Granger," I say to the gate, what had a microphone, I just see. "I was invited to stay at Malfoy Manor." "Please enter, Miss Granger," says the voice and the gate opens.

I drag my trunk with me over the gravel path to the front door. The door flies open and Draco stands there with a smile. He walks to me and grabs my trunk from me. "You don't have to-," I try to say before getting interrupted by a bone-breaking hug.

"I have missed you Granger," Draco says. "I have missed you not Malfoy," I say with laughter, hugging back. We walk inside. Draco yells into the hall: "MOTHER, FATHER, BLAISE, CRABBE, GOYLE, HERMIONE HAS ARRIVED."

I could hear a lot of foot steps from the upstairs and from somewhere on the ground floor, coming quickly closer. Then I see all those people enter, with one man in particular. He walks towards me and gives me an a bit uncomfortable hug.

"Hello Hermione, welcome," he says. "Hi dad, how are you doing? You know, with being back and everything?" "With me is everything alright, but WHERE WERE YOU," he half-yells. "Wha-why?"

"The Ministry of Magic believes you have disappeared," explains Narcissa Malfoy quickly to me. "Why do they think that?" "Well, the Weasleys said that. They tried to contact you but couldn't reach you," says Blaise. 

"So, where were you," asks my father again. "I was with a Muggle-friend from my elementary school. She had invited me to stay with here for the first three weeks after wandering around in Muggle-London." Then it is the turn to the others to hug me.

"Well, why were you wandering around in Muggle-London then," asks father after I hugged everyone. I move uncomfortably around, denying to look at them. "I had a... fight with Ron."

"About what," asks Lucius. "About that I had changed after... the 3th task. About my friendship with your son, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle." "Good you have fought back. I don't want that bloodtraitor to hurt you again," mutters my dad.

"He is NO bloodtraitor dad, he is my friend! He is only a bit... not understanding, but that is everything." He nods and he walks away. "Let's bring your suitcase to the upstairs. Draco, let her see her room please," says Narcissa kindly.

My vacation with the most pureblooded familie is beginning.