Room of Requirement and following

Hermione's P.O.V

Draco and I stand in the Room of Requirement, before the Vanishing cabinet. "Why does it not work," Draco asks frustrated. In anger he slams his fists against the Cabinet, leaning his forehead on the wooden thing.

"Draco, calm down. If you are frustrated and angry, it would be only more difficult to let it succeed," I say, putting an arm around his waist, kissing his cheek. He sighs and calms down. "Thank you 'Mione, for supporting me through all of this," Draco whispers.

"Of course I will support you. Remember what I said? Forever and always." He turns around and hugs me tightly, pressing my chest to his. He closes his eyes and so did I. It was so natural, so nice, so.. familiar. "I will always love you Draco. Until the end." "And I will always love you Hermione. Until the end.'

Later that week I am hanging around with Draco. This day we are exactly one year together. This Christmas break, we chose to stay at Hogwarts for Draco's mission. 

I read in my Dark Arts book and Draco's head lays on my lap. He smirks at me while I read. "Can you put that book away? I want to give you something." I put my book away and look at him. He rises up to my face and kisses me. I smile.

"So, I am done," he says with a smirk while laying his head on my lap again. I bow forward and kiss him back. Not long later, we end up in a fierce tongue-battle. He groans and strokes my shoulder and arm. I put my hand on his chest, smiling.

"Shouldn't we search for a place a little more private," I whisper in his ear. He nods and sits up, jumps from the couch and grabs my hand. We walk to the Room of Requirement and wait for a small room to appear.

The door closes after us and I turn around, put my arms around Draco's neck and press my lips against his. I stand with my feet on his and he walks us backwards. I feel us falling down on an bed with Draco's body on mine. I smile, pressing him a bit tighter to my body.

Ron's P.O.V

What were they doing? The Ferret stands up and takes Hermione with him. I need to follow them, I think. I sneak after them. Isn't that the Room of Requirement? I see them enter and sneak in, just before the door closes. Luckily, they only have eye for each other. Or more.. unlucky, because she only focuses on him.

SHE EVEN LAYS DOWN WITH HIM ON A BED. No.. I can't escape without them seeing me! Am I forced to watch them having some "nice time"? I see Hermione taking his cloak and tie off. No.. they weren't going to do it before my eyes, were they? But Ron, they don't know you are there so of course they would, my inner voice whispers, as if even that voice was scared to get caught.

I look through the room, but my eyes always go back to them. Hermione's blouse was open, exposing a baby pink, completely lace bra. It was cute, but she did this before the eyes of MALFOY! Malfoy didn't even had a blouse on his body anymore!

The shoes go off and the socks as well. Draco only has his pants on, laying on Hermione and Hermione has her blouse open but still on, just as most of her clothing. Only her socks, tie, shoes and cloak had been taken off. Merlin I didn't want to see this.

Why, you damn stupid Ron, why did you think you should stalk them?

Hermione's P.O.V

Draco kisses my shoulder, pulling my blouse off my body. "You know you are too adorable, don't you," Draco asks with a smile. "You know you are too handsome, don't you," I ask back. His hands run over my hips to my legs and my knees. He pulls my legs a bit up and deepens our kiss even more, if that is even possible.

I have my arms around his neck, smiling against his lips. "Do you really want this," Draco asks me, looking seriously. "Of course I want this Draco. Do you want this to?" "I want you with everything you want," Draco whispers in my ear, kissing my neck and shoulder. His mouth goes further down and reaches my stomach.

I groan softly, rubbing with my hands through his hair. He looks up at me face, smiling to me. "I love you Hermione Granger, my Dark Lady." "I love you too, my faithfull Death Eater-servant," I say with giggling. "YOU ARE WHAT HERMIONE," a voice screams from the shadows of the room.