Again Krum and again a letter

George's P.O.V

We sneak after them through the snow. We are so afraid of making noise.

"Draco, where are we going," we hear Hermione say. I didn't know what had happened, but she calls those Slythterins by their first name now.

"It is a surprise Hermione, just wait," says Draco with an irritating nicely smile. But Hermione smiles back, asking something softly:"Are you sure your parents don't mind me staying at your Manor?

"We already have your dad there, so we don't mind his daughter," says Draco. What where they talking about? Did they have her dad, is that why she is nicely with them, because they would harm her dad?

That is sick, very sick. "Did they kidnap Hermione's dad," whispers Harry. "I think so, it would explain the sort of friendship they have now," I whisper back at the group. What ever is going on here, it is wrong.

Hermione's P.O.V

The second task is coming closer. I have warned Harry to do something about the golden egg, but he is just being lazy! The teachers had said the Yule Ball would be in the Christmas break. Bye bye meeting my.. father.

Yes Hermione, you should call him father because he is your father, I scream inside myself. I sit in the library, reading Hogwarts: A History when I see Krum looking at me in the corner of my eye.

Why was he staring? And couldn't those girls stop giggling! We already know he is a famous Quidditch player, you don't have to drool all over him! But then I see movement. Krum is walking towards me. Ughh, what does he want?

"Can I talk to you Hermione," he asks me with this heavy Bulgarian accent of his. "I guess you already do, don't you?" "Well, do you want to go to the Yule Ball with me?" Hmm, kinda interesting. I mean, he is nice, and a bit handsome. But I don't really know him.

Isn't the Yule Ball the perfect place to get to know him, says my inside voice. She is probably right. "Of course I'll go with you." "Really, I didn't really think you would say yes, you are so... different from others."

Is this all a lie? Does he all this kind of stuff because of the Imperius Curse? No, I've read about that and they still have their own feelings towards other people. I guess he means it then. But what does he mean by different?

"What do you mean with 'different'?" "Well, you first didn't know who I was, Quidditch is something you aren't even a little bit interested for and you don't drool over me like those other girls," he says, pointing with his tumb over his shoulder to the girls who are now looking shocked.

He had seen them? "Well, I guess I am proud about that," I state. "I'll see you at the Yule Ball," I say when I stand up and walk out off the library, eyes from the whole library following me. All jealous and curious, but one with love.

I haven't told the Slytherins or my Gryffindor friends about Krum and him being my date for the Yule Ball. They would only yell and complain about it and that was something I couldn't use right now.

I had got a letter from my father, asking if I was okay. I was still cold and keeping a distance in my letters back, but I wrote back, it was something! What would you expect, he is a murderer and I only just know he is my dad!

Ughh, why am I still trying to convince myself?