Arriving at Grimmauld Place

I stand with my trunk on the corner of Grimmauld Place. Lucius has a hand on my shoulder. "Are you ready Hermione?" "Yes, I think so. It is there," I ask, pointing at the street before us.

"I think so, we will see you at the christmas break, I think," Lucius answers me. "Of course you will." I give him a goodbye-hug and I walk towards the houses.

I search for the right house but there IS no Grimmauld Place 12. Or I thought so. When I look at the letter again, a house appeared between Grimmauld Place 11 and Grimmauld Place 13. Grimmauld Place 12, says the sign next to the door. I step on the stairs to the door and knock on it.

Someone walks up to the door and I hear some screaming of a woman. I didn't know that person. Sirius opens the door, hugging me tightly. He sighs deeply. "Hermione, oh Merlin, we were SO worried. We have to sign to the Ministry that you have appeared again. You don't know how guilty Ron felt about it. Come in please, everyone will be happy to see you again."

I walk in and put down my trunk in the hallway. Then, someone hugs me so tight I hear my ribs cracking. "MY DEAR, OH MY SWEET HERMIONE, I WAS SO WORRIEDSICK," cries Mrs Weasley. "You would think it is becoming a thing by you, Hermione," says Mr Weasley gloomily.

They pull me into the living room and some people sigh of relief. "I wasn't even sure you would come," whispers Harry emotionally in my ear when he hugs me. I have missed them, I can't deny it. But I also can't deny it I probably would have a less awesome time by them then by the Malfoy's.

That evening we have festivity-like dinner. Was it because I was back? Mr. Weasley wrote a letter to the Ministry of Magic to say that I have appeared again. Of course, they couldn't stop asking me where I was in the weeks before I got to them.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say every time they ask. I read in the Dark Magic book when Ginny enters our shared bedroom. I quickly hide the book under my pillow and turn to look at her. "Hermione, can we talk?"

"Of course we can," I respond, looking her in her face. "I really want to know where you were." "I already told, I don't-" "I know you don't want to talk about. But please, will you tell? For me? I want to understand how you are feeling!" I sigh.

"I was by a Muggle friend first. After three weeks, I went to Malfoy Manor," I say. "Why did you go to Malfoy Manor?" "Because I was invited to." "I mean why would you," she says. I sigh deeply.

"I know you all don't approve, but Draco, Blaise, Goyle and Crabbe are my friends now. Just like you all are. And I'm just SO MAD when I see you don't want me around them, when they make me feel good." "I think they are good for you. But the rest thinks they are using you for some reason."

"Thanks for believing in me Ginny." "I will always believe and help you. I love you as a friend, as a sister," she says with a smile. "Me too Ginny, me too."