Draco, do you want to be my..

He was flabbergasted, I see inmediately. "Dra-Draco Malfoy? I thought he was only your friend, not your lover," he snap. "We aren't lovers, not exactly. I don't really know what we are now... but you promised you wouldn't do anything to him!"

He mumbles some angry swearwords, probably mad he had promised it before knowing what it was about. "I won't harm him," he mumbles. "Thank you dad, I don't want him harmed. My other friends as well." He nods and walks out.

Three minutes later someone knocks at my door. "Can't I just read 'The Dark Arts in most Maleficent Ways' for 5 seconds," I exclaim loudly. "Come in," I yell at the person before my door. Draco walks in with a terrified look. "Mother told me that the Dark Lord knows what happened! What did he say? Should I hide?"

"Draco, calm down and sit." "No, I rather stand, because I know what happens when I sit down by you," he replies with a smirk on his lips. "Don't disobey me and sit down! Then I'll tell you what my father said," I say, still irritated by the fact that I can't simply read for some time.

He nods and sits down on the chair opposite mine. "Father stormed in and asked me about that he heard that I kissed someone. I thought he meant you, but he talked about Krum-" "You kissed Krum," Draco asks with disgust layered in his voice.

"Don't mind it, please. As I said, my father asked me about that. When I admitted I kissed Krum, he asked me who I kissed more. I told him to not do anything to you, and he said he wouldn't. So no, you are not in danger and you don't have to hide. He knows."

Draco sighs in relief, sinking deeper and more relaxed in his chair. "That is good.. really good..." I laugh. "Were you really that scared?" "Yes, I was. Don't you know he would torture me to death if I put my hands on you?" "No, I didn't. But I know now."

I stand up, placing my book on my nightstand. I walk to Draco again, bow over him and kiss him on his lips. He acts like he is shocked, but kisses me back with passion. Our mouths move like they are made for each other. I really liked it, kissing Draco. Is that strange, as a 15 year old girl likes to kiss a boy who is for one and a half years your best friend but before that an arch enemy? I think so. 

He slips his tongue in my mouth and I groan softly. I sit down on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts one hand on my back and the other on my waist. It was not nice, it was awesome. For a moment we break apart and I giggle. "Would dad torture you now," I ask breathlessly. Draco smiles. "You evil little minx," he breathed before he entangled his hand in my hair and pulled me closer. Our lips locked again.

It lasted for a couple of minutes, wrinkling each others clothes a little. "I.. uhmm.. need to go," Draco mumbles, his cheeks red. I step from his lap and he goes. I want to ask him... but what if he says no.. he wouldn't say no, would he?

"Draco, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He stops in the doorgate, turning around. He seemed really surprised. Was it that weird what I asked? "Of course I would! I.. just didn't expect it." He walks towards me again, pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you. I really, really love you," he whispers in my ear while pressing his body to mine. I smile when he walks away. I did it, and I am proud of myself. I have a boyfriend now! I didn't expect he would say yes. I thought he would say no, out of fear for his mother or my father.

His mother wouldn't like our relationship, he told me he expected, because she wouldn't like it that he would have a relationship with his superior, his Dark Lady. We all know father's reasons, he doesn't need explanation. I pick up my book, but I couldn't focus on it.

If I have the time to read, I can't focus, I thought with frustration. I put it away again and place my elbow on the armrest of the couch. I let my chin rest on my hand, deeply sunken in thought.