basketball

You were having a really bad day after failing your major quiz and being called upon by your teacher.

You are now heading towards your school gate with your friends when you noticed that a basketball game was being held in the gymnasium.

"Y/N, let's watch," one of your friends say.

"I don't want to. I want to go home," you reply.

"But Donny's there. Your Donny. I  heard he's doing really well."

Your stomach flips to the thought of seeing Donny, your ultimate crush, in his basketball jersey and covered in sweat. You bet he doesn't even know about your existence but you want to give it a try. Your mood automatically switched into a good one.

You sat on the bleachers with your friends. There's just a minute and a half left on the final  quarter of the game and you swallowed every amount of shyness on you and shouted, "Go Donny! Whoo!!!"

Everyone's eyes were on you but you didn't mind. "Go Donny!" you continued to cheer. He noticed you and before shooting the ball, he winked and pointed at you. Your friends were all so kilig but of course you are, too.

"Pangilinan, for three!" the commentator exclaimed.

The game ended with your school's team winning and you couldn't help but feel happy for Donny and his team.

"Congrats," you greet him. God, he is so much more handsome up close.

"Thank you," he said while wiping his sweat with a towel. "You kind of motivated me to do better and I didn't want to let you down because you cheered on me so thanks," he said then messed your hair.