ball

"Ahhhh babe. You won't believe how gorgeous Liza was last night," Donny said for the nth time today.

He attended the annual Star Magic Ball last night - the biggest gathering of the stars. You're still confused on why he brought his sister, Hannah as a date and not you. You have nothing but love for Hannah but it just upsets you that Donny didn't ask you to be his date instead.

"Eh di enjoy na enjoy ka naman?" you said sarcastically.

"Bet you I did. I got to hang out with the boys again and you know, have fun," he explained.

"Tss," you mumbled. He must've noticed because he shifted closer to you and approached you. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, let's talk about it," he pleaded.

"Wala nga."

"Y/N, I know you and I know that right now, something's wrong," he said.

"You seemed to have a lot of fun without me," you said, holding back your tears.

"That's it? Babe, how can--- how can you say that?", he asked.

"You keep telling me all these stories about last night and you didn't even bring me as a date?" you said, almost shouting.

He brushed his hand on his hair and then cupped your face. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? You know the management doesn't allow us to be in a relationship yet. If we are, then we shouldn't publicize it yet."

"Sus."

"Besides, Hannah just got signed so I took her as my date. Mama told us to do so," he said, cupping your face. "Babe naman, sorry na. I promise once we're allowed na, I'll introduce you to the whole wide world," he continued, with matching gestures.

"Promise?"

"I promise. I love you, nothing can change that," he assured you.