ggv

You and Donny were just chilling in his couch at around 10:30 in the evening. He invited you to stay over and watch his Gandang Gabi Vice guesting with Ronnie and Ricci on TV with him.

During one of the commerical breaks, as you fiddle with your phone, Donny draped his arms over your shoulders and held you close. You looked over at him and saw that he's already staring intensely at your eyes while smiling.

"Ano? Gandang ganda ka na naman sa akin?" you tease him.

"Sus, di ah. Sakto lang," he answered.

"Ah ganon ha," you said then began tickling his side.

Donny burst out of laughter, telling you to stop.

Out of nowhere, a voice called out, "Kuya! I'm trying to sleep. Stop laughing."

It was Benj. You answer in Donny's behalf, "Sorry Benj! Tulog ka na."

You heard a light snore from the other room and realized that he was already fast asleep again. "Ikaw kase," you blame Donny.

"Ako lang? Hindi ba tayo?" Donny asked.

"Corny mo, but you're still cute though," you say as you lightly pinch his cheeks.

"I really suck at pick up lines. Oh wait, it's on again," he said, referring to the show.

As Vice continued asking random stuff to the boys, you decided to annoy Donny more.

"Dons, you know what? Ronnie's really gwapo rin pala, no? His haircut suits him. And Ricci? I've seen him play. He's really great," you uttered.

You saw jealousy shot through Donny's face and his eyes were drawn to one side so they're not facing you. "Okay."

You felt an inch of guilt so you immediately withdrew your action. "Uy, joke lang, sorry na," you hug him and burried your face on his neck.

"Sus," Donny said then shifted a little.

"You're so cute when you're jealous kase. Sorry na, nood na tayo, please," you said then gave him your best please-forgive-me look.

"God, Y/N, why is it so hard to say no to you? I just love you too much," he said then kissed the side of your head.

"I love you more. Sorry na. I won't do it again," you said then kissed his cheeks.

You then rested your head on his shoulders. "Oh ikaw naman Donny, it's your turn to do the Divisoria Dance Challenge," Vice said on TV.

"Don't watch it, nakakahiya," Donny almost shouted then covered your eyes. You immediately removed his huge hand then held it instead. "Sa akin ka pa talaga nahiya ha," you said.

Pasok, mga suki
Presyong Divisoria
Sampu sampu
Bente trenta
At iba pa

"Bub, you're so adorbs! May pa sway sway pa ng shoulders oh," you tease him.

"Eh? Talaga?" he asked shyly.

"Oo naman, super. Do it again! Please," you exclaimed.

Donny then playfully swayed his shoulders the way he did on the dance.

You pulled out your phone then went over Twitter.

What a cutie😍

You pressed Tweet and immediately got responses from your followers. One reply caught your attention as it read, @y/n You're one lucky girl! #GGVKyahGigil.

"Look oh, swerte ko raw sa'yo. By the way, you guys are trending at the top spot tonight! Congrats," you said.

"Thank you, babe," Donny whispered on your ear. He pulled out his phone then typed something, but immediately slid it back on his pocket.

As you refresh your Twitter news feed, you saw that Donny tweeted around 10 seconds ago.

donnypangilinan:

Nope, I'm luckier 😉

You feel the heat flush through your cheeks and Donny must have noticed that you're smiling because he leaned in closer and planted a kiss on your cheeks.