the stars

"I promise, I'll bring her home before midnight," Donny said to your parents as you all finished eating dinner.

Your parents totally love and adore Donny ever since the two of you got together. Your mom even calls him "love" and your dad calls him "son".

As soon as your parents nod their heads in agreement, Donny grabbed your hand and slowly walked you out of the door.

"Don't do anything stupid!", your Mom warned which made you and Donny burst in laughter. God, you thought, how can someone be this beautiful?

Without any particular route, Donny drove the night away. He pulled up on a hillside and covered your eyes.

"Dons, what's this?" you asked.

"Secret, you'll figure," he answered.

You suddenly find the two of you infront of a cloth laid down with a box of pizza in it. Simple but you thought it was romantic.

"What's this?" you ask once more.

"You said you wanted to see the stars," he mumbled. "I figured we'll see them together."

Your stomach flips due to extreme kilig. How can someone be capable of making you feel this way?

You both lay down and stare at the night sky. There was nothing but loud silence that's enclosing the place.

The stars were glowing so bright and a cool breeze suddenly blew and you can't help but feel a shiver.

"Are you cold?" Donny managed to said while eating his second slice of pizza.

"Kind of," you hissed.

"Wear my hoodie," he offered then took his black hoodie off.

"Bub, you're not wearing anything underneath," you laugh.

"Y/N, it's fine. I'm fine," he said.

"You might get sick."

"Then hug me so I won't feel cold," he mentioned. Why is he always like this? He makes you feel everything at once.

And then, for the rest of the night, you stare at the stars with the two of you hugging each other.

Author's Note:

I finally saw Donny yesterday during the ASAP Star Magic 25th Anniversary!!! He's such a cutiepie.