jealous

"Babe, stay here okay, I'm just gonna take a quick shower before we leave," Donny said as he walked to the bathroom, leaving you on their couch.

The two of you were going to have a quick dinner date in  a fancy restaurant nearby before you go Christmas shopping.

You're just randomly scrolling thru your Twitter feed when you heard a familiar notification sound. That's Donny's phone. You notice that it laid on the table whilst charging.

You're usually not one to pry into other people's messages but you can't help it when you saw the name onscreen.

SUNNY.

Hmm, who could she be? Her name sounds familiar, though. She must be one of Donny's close friends.

"Ano na Donskie? Tuloy ba tayo mamaya?", the text read.

What could they be up to later? You thought you and Donny had plans. Different thoughts started to run on your mind. Is she special to Donny?

"Babe? I'm done na. I'm just gonna put on some clothes, okay?" Donny said as he got out of the bathroom, with only his towel wrapped around his hips. Usually, you're so attracted to him when he's like this but right now, you're so fed up of thoughts of Sunny. He must've noticed the looked on your face because he went to you and said, "Anything wrong?"

"I have a question. Who's Sunny?" you asked.

"Sunny? Diba I already told you about her before. You must've forgotten. Sunny's one of the VJs, too," he explained.

"W-weh?" you stutter.

Donny let out a chuckle. "Oo nga babe. Bakit ba?"

"Kase, nagtext sya. I didn't know you had plans with her, too, tonight. Are you cheating on me, babe?" you ask head on.

"What? No. I would never do that," he said.

"Eh bakit parang may lakad kayo?" you ask.

"Yes, meron nga sana. Dapat magtetape kami ng Christmas special but it was cancelled. She was absent kase for almost a week that's why she didn't know," he explained.

"Eh bakit sa'yo pa magtetext? Diba pwedeng sa iba nalang?"

"I don't know. We're just really good friends. Babe, you're so cute when you're jealous," he said then pinched your cheek.

"Eh kase naman. Try looking at yourself kaya. You're so handsome and mabait pa. No wonder madaming nagkakagusto sa'yo."

"But I'm yours, only yours because I love you, please know that always," he said then settled a kiss on your forehead. "Okay? Bihis lang ako ha? I love you."

"Okay, babe. I love you."