selfie

You can't help but feel your hands tremble as you're holding your phone. You still can't believe that you're seeing him for the first time. He was never what you expect him to be. He was always better.

You realized he looked really good up close — ten times better than he looks on TV. His jaw was perfectly chiseled and his skin is smoother than you imagined. You can't help but thank God for giving you this opportunity and for creating this beautiful human.

You patiently wait for your turn as the other fans in front of you squeal in excitement. For the last time, you grabbed your compact mirror and took a look at yourself. Okay, you thought.

"Hi," you shyly say as you come up to him. He rendered you speechless, but inside all you feel are butterflies.

"Hi! Kamusta? What's your name?" Donny asks.

"I'm Y/N," you said.

"Y/N," he repeats, "That's a really cute name. It suits you."

"Thank you." You felt yourself blush. "Can we take a selfie?"

"Sure sure. I'll hold it nalang," Donny offered then grabbed the phone in your hand. He then took a couple of selfies of you and him.

"Thank you. Can I kiss your cheek?" you asked politely. You definitely don't want to miss your chance!

"Okay," he said then stooped down so his cheek is facing your lips. You carefully pressed your lips against his soft cheek and you can't help but feel a sudden rush on your spine.

"Thank you, Donny," you said for the last time.

"Thank you also, Y/N," he said, hugging you. Ang bango niya.

"See you again," you both say at the same time. Both of you then laughed and just like that, it was over and the fans from behind you were around him again.

Author's Note:
Hi! Sorry if it took me so long to update. School just started and I've been really busy. I promise to make it up to you guys ♡