k-drama

You can't help but laugh as Donny pouted out of jealousy. His kissable red lips is really too much for you to handle.

"Y/N, who's this Gong Yoo you've been talking about?" he asked.

"He's my crush," you said then winked at him.

"I thought I'm the only one," he said.

He's really being serious about it and he doesn't even have a single idea that you're talking about a Korean cutie from the K-Drama you're watching.

"Sorry, Donny, but he's just too irresistible."

"Is he Korean? Or Chinese? Why are you so suddenly into chinitos?" he asked.

"Korean."

He squinted his eyes. You can't help but burst out laughing.

"Am I singkit enough for you?" he asked.

He's such a cutiepie.

"Aw, bub! Go search for him if you want," you plead.

"What? You're really pushing me huh! Of course, I'll search him, message him and tell him to get rid of my girlfriend."

You love him even more when he's being possessive.

He opened the Facebook app on his phone and typed the name. He was literally shookt when he saw the results.

"Babe, you didn't tell me he's some K-pop guy," he said.

"You're so cute when you're jealous, eh."

"I don't like you watching and listening to those Korean stuff anymore," he warned.

"I can't. Gong Yoo's my oppa! I love them," you explain.

"Tsk! Nilamon ka na ng Korea. Come with me then," he offered.

"Where?"

"Korea."

"For real?"

"Yup! We'll watch Coldplay and maybe see your Gong Yoo."

"Thank you, babe! You're so supportive talaga. Who'll be with us?" you asked.

"Timo, Ate Kianna, Alex, Lauren, James, Nadine, Sam and a bunch of other friends."

You feel your stomach tighten because of nervousness. You and Donny just got together and you haven't really hung out with some of his cousins and friends.

Donny must've noticed the look on your face so he kissed your temple.

"Don't worry. You won't feel out of place," he assured.

"Thank you, my oppa."

"I thought Gong Yoo's your oppa?"

"Second lang sya. Ikaw ang main." And then he kissed your temple again.

Author's Note

Hi! Can y'all vote and comment so I'd know if what I'm writing is worth reading. Thanks.