baking

"Love, what are you doing?" Donny asked over the phone.

You try to grip harder on your phone by keeping it between your neck and cheeks with your head tilted as you whisk the eggs combined with baking powder.

"You'll see, later," you said.

"Love... what is it?" he pushed through.

After a second you gave in, because Donny's words were enough to make you do so.

"I'm baking cupcakes," you declared.

"I see. I can smell them already. Bet they'll taste good, eh?" he murmured, his voice a bit husky.

"How can you? You're, like, a thousand miles away. You're in Cebu, diba?" you ask.

"Opo. I was."

"Was?" you wonder.

"Open the door," he ordered.

"Love, don't play games on me," you hissed

"Y/N, just open the door," he groaned.

In a moment, after wiping your hands on your apron, you head towards the door. You were in shock when you saw your wonderful boyfriend right in front of you, holding a bouquet of pink roses.

You hugged him real tight because it's been almost two weeks since you last saw him.

"The event for tomorrow got cancelled, so I decided to leave early, to see my beautiful girl," he said after pulling out of your hug.

"Awww. Ikaw talaga, Dons," you say.

"Dons lang?" he asked while his lips turned into a pout. He was doing his puppy eyes thing again.

"Awww. Ikaw talaga, love," you repeat, putting emphasis on your endearment.

Donny laughed. "You really are so cute," he said.

After settling the bouquet that Donny gave you, you returned to the kitchen counter and worked again on your cupcakes.

Donny had worn an apron and is now doing his best to help you even though he doesn't know a single thing about baking and what not.

"Love, you're doing the wrong thing," you warned.

"What? Aren't you supposed to put icing on top of the cupcake?" he wondered.

"Here, let me show you," you offer but instead of putting the icing on top, you pinch it on to his face.

"Ah! That's what you want huh," Donny playfully said.

The two of you chased each other and ran around the kitchen like seven year olds, trying hard to put icing in each other's faces.

Finally, Donny caught you in his arms and kissed the tip of your nose.

"I love you.... so much," he whispered on your ear.

Author's Note:

Comment below what other imagines you want me to do. Also, don't forget to comment, vote and share! Thank you.