Chapter 2: Oh no

Ashley's POV

I groaned in frustration when I felt the bright sun rays hitting on my face waking me up from my peaceful sleep, I opened my eyes but closed them again, I'm feeling a little strange ugh my head is paining badly.

I tried to sit up on the bed and that is when I realized I'm naked and not alone on the bed as I felt someone's hand on my waist oh god please let it be a dream I wished while turning my head to see who it was and I was shocked to see it was Kevin. And seeing him my brain started to recollect the events of last night.

My headache went out of the window the moment I realized what has happened.

Tears formed in my eyes thinking of last night I can't believe it, I was not in my senses but he was. He could have stopped me but no he took advantage of me and now he is sleeping peacefully, no I won't let him have any kind of peace.

Thinking so I reached for the bottle of water which was kept on the nightstand beside my bed and emptied the whole bottle on Kevin's face.

"Wake up Mr.pig" I yelled with anger.

******

Kevin's POV

My peaceful sleep was destroyed as I felt cold water being splashed on my face and then there was a voice yelling "Wake up Mr.pig" and it didn't took me I second to realize that it was Ash but why is she yelling what's wrong with this girl ugh.

I lazily opened my eyes only to see that she has wrapped herself with the bed sheet, her shoulders bare and then last nights beautiful memories drowned my mind but I quickly snapped out of it looking at her angry face, I Knew this would be her reaction in the morning but still I didn't control myself last night.

"I have always trusted you blindly and what you did, you broke my trust" she said in a low voice almost to herself.

Ugh what have you done Kevin, no I'm not regretting doing it, I have always been attracted towards her and I wanted to make her mine from a long time but not like this, not without her permission. What I regret is breaking her trust, I didn't wanted to hurt her but when she kissed me last night out of nowhere, it felt like she wanted the same. And I just couldn't control myself and my desire took over me.

"I was not in my senses but you were, you could have stopped all this but no you didn't you took advantage of me" she yelled glaring at me with anger.

I tried to say something but she cut me off saying "Get out of my room I don't want to listen to your explanation" and Stormed towards the bathroom.

I looked at the blood stains on the bed sheet and sighed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Ash I'm sorry" I whispered to myself before putting my clothes on and walking out of the room.

I know she doesn't wants to see me right now. Even if I talk to her now she won't listen a word, I'll talk to her when her anger calms down.

"Kevin wait join us for breakfast" I heard Ash's mom's voice as I was about to leave so I turned towards her giving her a smile. She is really nice, she's like a mother to me but what will she think about me when she'll get to know that I hurted her daughter. I hope it will not effect our family's close relation.

"Yes come have breakfast with us dear" uncle James, Ash's dad said smiling he too treats me very nicely.

"Thanks but some other time I have an important meeting" I denied politely, right now I can't have breakfast with them, it will make me feel guilty. They nodded in reply and then I walked out still thinking about Ash.

******

Ashley's POV

As I returned from the bathroom after washing my face and getting dressed only to see the room empty to which I was thankful, I wanted to be alone for some time to think straight.

I yelled at Kevin, he must be feeling so bad but he deserves it he broke my dream of having my first time with a guy whom I'll love ugh I hate you Kevin Diaz.

But its not totally his fault, you are at fault too what was the need to kiss him if you didn't wanted all this, you were the one who started this, you were the one who was feeling bad when he didn't kiss you back and now you are putting all the blame on him alone. You both are equally to be blamed. Maybe your hidden desires for him which you yourself are unaware of came out last night, so stop blaming him alone for all this.

Finally my subconscious finished her long lecture and I sighed.

I don't know what to think anymore. I wish I could rewind my life to last night and stop myself from getting drunk.

I hugged my favorite peach coloured teddy bear, I hug it whenever I'm sad but it didn't help me to forget about the situation, it reminded me about him more because he was the one who brought me this teddy.

I looked at the gift he gave me last night, the pendent which was lying on the nightstand beside my bed and sighed.

Now everything will be really awkward between us oh how am I going to face him again.

I'll have to maintain a safe distance between us now, what happened last night I don't want it to happen again or maybe I want ugh shut up Ashley Lewis.

******

Kevin's POV

I sighed in frustration as I was sitting in an important meeting which turned out to be really boring and I can't stop myself from thinking about Ash, last night was the best night I have ever had with someone but I'm feeling so guilty for hurting her.

I never wanted to hurt her, her angry face is still roaming in my head and I can't concentrate on this meeting.

People say that I'm arrogant, rude maybe its true but never once in my life I have been rude or cold towards her, after all who can be after seeing her innocent eyes and that's what attracts me the most, her innocence.

Since we were little kids I have always felt the need to protect her from this evil world but today I'm the one who hurt her, I'm the reason of her sadness.

"I need to talk to her" I whispered to myself with determination.

******

Thanks for reading.
Hope you liked it, if you did then please consider voting and comment :)

And check out my other story (loving the Indian girl) if interested :)

Bye for now.