Chapter 47: Come Home

Ashley's POV

"Please pick up Kevin" I whispered as I continuously tried to call Kevin but yet it rang for a few seconds before going straight to voicemail.

He hasn't come back or even called me even once since we had that fight...since last night to be more precise.

"Come on damn it pick up" I snapped at the phone as if he could hear me.

"Okay okay I need to calm down" I said to myself taking deep breaths as I gently caressed my baby bump.

I sighed.

Maybe I just shouldn't have said all those things...because I know Kevin has changed and that is also one of the reasons why I forgive him and everything was going just fine but maybe it's me who ruined everything by bringing up the past.

But he already saw those pictures and probably figured out that I knew about his plan and that is why I left him so there was not much left to hide anymore...maybe it's safe to say that the past brought itself up and not me.

But what I don't understand is why he left without even saying a single word to me...well it's true that I already forgive him but he could have still stayed with me and at least apologize for what ever he has done.

Or does he have something else in his mind now.

No. No I don't think so...because I'm certain about one thing now that he truly loves me...I don't know about the past but all I know about is the present and I have seen it in his eyes...he looks at me like I'm the most precious girl in his life...and there is also this fear in his eyes always like he would lose me any second.

Maybe he has just given up on our relationship and that is why he left...just like I did months ago...I gave up on everything...I gave up on us.

But not this time...maybe we are just not meant to be together but I won't just give up without even trying.

I'll fight for our love...for the both of us.

I just hope that he's at his dad's place only...because the first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow morning is go and see him, thinking so I decided to leave him a voicemail for now...because I knew if I didn't get out what I wanted to say, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

"Kevin it's me I mean yeah you already know it's me..." I paused letting out a nervous laugh.

"Well I don't know what I'm saying...I just want you to know that I love you and that's never gonna change no matter what happens...so please just come back and we'll talk...just come back to me...just come home and I promise everything will be alright" I said almost in a whisper as I couldn't hold back the tears which I have been holding back the entire day thinking that he'll come back any minute...but now I just feel like I have lost him forever...I feel like he's never going to come back to me.

It's kind of funny that how he's at fault...how he has betrayed me...broken my trust...my heart and yet I'm the one who's desperately trying to reach him...who's been calling him the entire day...when clearly it should have been the other way around.

I sat on the bed with my head leaning back against the bed's headboard, closing my eyes I sighed.

"Hey..." I murmured opening my eyes, stroking my baby bump gently as I felt a soft kick on it.

"Don't worry mom and dad are just having some differences but I promise you that before you come into this world I'll sort everything out...everything will be alright and you'll get what you deserve...what's best for you...I promise you" I whispered smiling genuinely for the first time in a while.