Chapter 2: All Alone

Charlie's POV:
I sat in the kitchen while Cristiano was asleep. I so wanted to know what was going on with him. This was never the way he use to be. I was in deep thought when suddenly my phone started ringing. I sighed when I seen who was calling me. It was Louise my agent I can't stand her. Don't get me wrong she is an excellent agent. To be truthful without her I wouldn't be where I am today. However, when it comes to personal stuff she isn't the one to turn to.

"Hello" I greeted her and as soon as she started talking made me wish I never took the call.

"Charlie" she stated in her smoker voice Louise was known for being quite the smoker. "Don't forget that you have your album cover shoot in the morning". As if I would forget

"Yes Louise I know" At the moment I couldn't really give a fuck about the cover shoot. All I want to know why Cristiano was being the way he was.

"And have you finished writing that last song for the album?" Louise quizzed me.

"Not at the moment I really have had my mind on other things." I think the reason on why I haven't been finishing the song is a genuine one. But with Louise it's business first everything else second.

"Then you need to get a move on girl" Louise was almost screaming down the phone at me. "The music world doesn't wait for anyone it doesn't matter is your Beyonce, Lady GaGa or Britney fucking Spears you will be forgot if you don't stay in the spotlight." I so wanted to hang up on her right there and then.

"I know I've just had a lot of things on my plate at the moment. Look I've got to go speak to you soon bye." And with that I hung up and once again I'm alone again it always seems that I'm alone none to talk to not even my husband is here anymore. What is going on in my life?. That is a question I am starting to ask myself everyday now. Then my forces went to Crist again. I looked at his bag should I look in it.? I asked myself.

"No your being paranoid" I said to myself. But then curiosity got the best of me. I had to look I opened the bag nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Then I heard Crist coming down the stairs. I zipped the bag up and made out I was cleaning. I watched him make his way to the tap

"You alright?" I asked him wishing he would tell me what was bothering him.

"Yeah just wanted some water." he brushed off my question like it was nothing.

"I mean are you alright overall you've been funny since he came back." I told him as if he was a child.

"Fucking hell Charl can I not have a off day without playing 20 question with you." He shouted at me he never shouted at me like that before. I looked into his eyes and I can tell you it wasn't my husband looking back at me.
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's been so long. But now it's the holidays there will be more updates :) please tell me what you think.

Madison xx