Chapter 6: A New Look, Another Talk

Charlie's POV:

I woke this morning quite late even though I have the day off today I like to be up early. I rolled over Crist has gone to work but he left me a note. Tell me that he love me blah blah blah. Then I got a text message. I grabbed my phone it was form Maxine asking me to join her on a spar day. It's been 3 days since we had that talk in the café and I really fancy going out so why not. I replied to Maxine telling her that I accept got dressed and went to meet her. I figured that we will go and get a bite to eat later. I arrived at the spar within 30 minutes.

"Hey girl" Maxine greeted as I sat down next to her.

"Hey what you having done?" I asked her. She answered by holding her hand up.

"Nails...so" Maxine looked around the spar and whispered "have you spoke to Cristiano about what you thinking?" I shook my head.

" I think I'm going to talk go him tonight." I smiled at Linda the owner of the salon as she made her way to us. "Hello" I greeted her.

"Hello Charlie what are you having done today hun?" I've knew Linda since Crist and I moved here from Manchester.

"I don't know I definitely want a new hair colour I'm tired of this one." I breezily told her.

"A new colour I think" Linda told me "Maybe red" I butted in there

"No not red it won't suit me" I stated.

"Yes it will I know what I'm doing" Linda said to me "I don't mean red like Rihanna, I mean like a brownie red"

"I don't know I don't wanna chance it" I was a little hesitant. Just because it's not a natural colour it's a out there colour.

"Common Charlie live a little." Maxine piped up

"Promise me it's a brown red" I told Linda.

"I promise" she stated.

"Okay" I agreed I hope I don't live to regret this.

After being in the salon for and hour. Me and Maxine thought that it be a idea to get some food. I never regretted changing my hair colour after all.We went to a lovely little Italian restaurant and after that we went for some shopping. Now it's 7pm and I'm getting pretty tired.

"I think I'm going to go home now" I told Maxine.

"Okay" she gave me a sad smile. She knew that I was going to have a talk with Crist.

"Wish me luck" I gave her a hug and got in my car and drove home.

I walked into the house first thing I hear is laughing from the living room. I made my way to the living room and saw Crist and Gareth Bale sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Hey babe" Crist smiled.

"Alright Charl?" Gareth faced me.

"Hello....um Crist I need to talk to you" I told Crist

"Can it wait we watching this" He replied now that pissed me off

"No now" I stated then Crist knew I was serious.

"I'll see you in training" Gareth said to Crist and he smiled at me and left.

"Well that was rude Charl" he got up. Is he being real right now.

"No it's rude that you got another girl pregnant. It's rude when you lie to your wife. So I don't think I was rude at all" I almost shouted.

"Babe..."he started.

"No it's not 'babe I'm sorry babe I love you'. It's time I got answers about this girl and about that night. Now sit down" he sat down.

"I really don't wanna talk about this" He explained.

"Well tough tits what's her name?" I asked him.

"Jade she's 27" he told me.

"Oh so she's younger than me. Woop Cristiano can still pull girls younger girls" I sarcastically said

"You can't make me feel worse trust me" He put his head in his hands.

"Oh stop being a baby you made your bed lie in it. You have zero sympathy for you." I exclaimed. "How long did this thing start?" I asked my other question.

"One night" he answered.

"Is that the truth?" I quizzed.

"I promise" Crist started to cry

"Don't cry" I could feel my voice get softer but I didn't want it to be. I'm so pissed off at him. But he's crying and whenever he cries it hits my soft spot. But I had to keep my walls.

"Ju--s-st d-ont le-e-ave me" he pleaded. I sighed

"One chance Crist one and I mean it. If I find out you have lied about any of this. Or if you ever cheat again I swear we are done" He nodded. "Now what are we going to do when the media get hold of this story. Cause you know they will."

"We'll just have to ride out the storm" Crist told me trying to compose himself. I nodded I still don't trust him and I wonder if I made the right decision.

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading :)
Please Vote and Comment :)
Please checkout my other fics :)

Madison xxx