Chapter 11: Live At Manchester

Charlie's POV:

I was at the venue of my final show in my tour. I've been on tour one for 2 months and I miss Sergio. The show starts at 1pm. We Skype everyday but haven't toady. He said yesterday morning he couldn't Skype today. I dunno why but he said he was really busy. We started to rehears for my final show. But I kept thinking that I did something to Sergio. Which made me make a few mistakes myself. After about the sixth fuck up by me. My tour manager Matt yelled.

"Stop! everyone, break" I got up to leave. "Not you" I sighed and sat down. "What's going on?" I quizzed but he sounded angry. I was so tempted to tell him everything. But Mark much like Louise wasn't the sympathetic type.

"Nothing" I sated as I drank some of my water.

"Then get your head in it Charlie. This tour has been great. Don't fuck up now." With that he left. umm cheers for not putting pressure on me I thought. But he was right I really had to get my head in it. Or mess up the amazing tour that I was on. The rest of the rehearsal's went great. I knew that I just had to push everything to the back of my head. Sometimes it's the best way to be.

Sergio's POV:

I couldn't wait to see Charlie I've missed her so much. I mean yeah the Skype's are great but it's not the same.

"Daddy are we there yet?" Tomas asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nearly" I told him. We were on our way to Manchester to see Charlie's concert. I told Charlie that I couldn't Skype her today as we had to catch a flight to Manchester. By we I mean me my five year old son Tomas and my four year old daughter Maria. I felt a tap on my leg.

"Daddy can I play on your phone" Maria smiled. She was a daddies girl she has me wrapped around her finger. But then again so as Tomas he's a daddies boy.

"Alright but don't break it" I handed my phone for her. I knew what she wanted to play. She wanted to play The Kim Kardashian Game. The boys take the piss cause it's on my phone. But it's not like it's my game.

Charlie's POV:

I was in hair and makeup chatting to Crissy. Usually it was Maxine with me on tour but she couldn't make it as she was doing other jobs. But Crissy was nice enough. There was 2 hours before the show I always got nervous before a show. It's always good to have a bit of nerves before a show. Once hair and make up was done it was off to vocal warm ups. Before I knew it it's showtime. Just before we went on me and my dancers had a group hug.

"I want to thank you guys for all your hard work. Also for all the effort you have put in. Now let's go out with a bang." We a cheered as they went to stage as there was a dance number before I went on. I stood behind the certain I heard the crowd. This was it end of my tour and I loved ever minute of it. I was half way through the show when I saw a a face I recognised. It was Sergio a huge smile grew across my face. I saw me and winked I really had to stay focused before I fucked up.

"Thank you Manchester I love you" I shouted as I ran off stage. Once I was in my dressing room I slung myself of the sofa. One of my dancers came and thanked me for having them on the tour. We were talking for about ten minutes before the door opened.

"Once again thank you" she smiled as she left. Then Sergio walk in with Tomas and Maria. They ran and hug me.

"Hey did you enjoy?" I asked.

"It was the bestest concert ever!" Tomas exclaimed. As he ran around the room singing one of my songs.

"Watch you don't break anything" Sergio turned to look at Tomas. After Maria gave me her answer. Tomas came back to me.

"Charlie can I have a drink please?" He asked. I look out of my door and saw Dean one of my dancers. Dean has always danced for me.

"Dean" I exclaimed he came in "Can you take these two for a drink please.?" He nodded and left with them.

"You give them everything" Sergio said.

"It's only a drink Serg" I told him as he smiled.

"I know bit literally he finished one three minutes ago" we laughed.

"I didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked as I played with the sleeve of the costume I still had on.

"I wanted to surprise you" I smiled. I loved his smile.

"You did that alright" I told him.

"But a good surprise right?" Sergio got closer.

"Defiantly" Then we attached lips. I really did go out with a bang.

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)
Sorry If You Thought It Was Boring Next Chapter Is Really Lovey Dovey:)
Comment & Rate:)

Madison xxxxx

P.S Love Kim Kardashian:) lol