Chapter 12: Argument In Manchester

Charlie's POV:

I was on my way to a café to meet Sergio and the kids for breakfast. Since I promised them the night before. I made my way through the lobby when my phone rang. I looked down at the caller ID. It was Cristiano I was confused to why he was calling. But I answered it none the less.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Hey Charl" what was actually going on.

"What do you want?" I asked as I made my way through the doors of the hotel.

"Does a man have to have a reason to call his wife?" I rolled my eyes.

"Suppose not" I mumbled.

"So what ya doing?" I heard some talking in the background.

"Breakfast" I replied

"With Sergio?" he questioned. How did he know Sergio was here.

"How do you kno-" I was cut off.

"Because the boys said he was going to London for a few days. Why are you guys always around each other" I could hear the jealously in his voice.

"Why is Jade still in my house" I fired back. He didn't have an answer for that one. "If that's all I'm going now bye" I hung up.

Sergio's POV:

I had no idea where Charlie was I kept waiting and waiting at the café. I hope that she's turning up. I mean the kids have been asking where she is. She wouldn't have stood me up would she?

"Daddy when is Charlie getting here" Tomas asked.

"Not long mate" That's when I noticed him drawing on a piece of paper that the waitress gave to him and Maria. "What you drawing Tom" I asked.

"It's me, Maria, mammy, you and Charlie" he pointed at each drawing.

"Oh right" That's when I saw that the drawing of me and Charlie was different to the others. "What are me and Charlie doing there" I asked and pointed to the drawing.

"Holding hands" He announced proudly "Because you love her" I chuckled.

"Charlie and Daddy are just friends" I told him. Don't get me wrong I want something to happen with me and Charlie. But I don't want my kids to get their hopes up. At that moment Charlie walked in. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Charlie's POV:

I got into the café and apologised for being late. But Sergio looked so hot today.

"You look nice" I complimented.

"Charlie sit by me" Tomas bursted patting the seat next him. I didn't really have a choice but I thought I was so cute.

"Were you this charming when you were his age?" I looked at Sergio.

"I still am aren't I" he said giving me a wink. When we were done with food Sergio suggested we go to the beach. I knew I would have to change but they were ready for it in shorts. However I agreed. I quickly rushed back to the hotel changed and met them there.

"Hello again" Sergio smiled

"Hey" I sat next to him as he removed his shirt. "Show off" I exclaimed

"What?" he looked at me.

"Trying to make people jealous of your body" he moved closer.

"I'm not I'm just trying to impress you" he checked the kids weren't looking. They were to busy building a sandcastle to notice their father. Then he pecked my lips. The talked and chatted for ages but then a question really took us of topic.

"So are you leaving Crist" I was a bit shocked that he asked.

"Serg I dunno" I sighed

"What do you mean you dunno? After what he did to you"

"Sergio I can't just throw away years of my life" I told him I could really feel like this is gonna turn into an argument.

"Well I can't wait for you forever" I just look at him with a shock look. "What Charl I can't"

"Why are you being like this." I asked

"Because I thought what we did in that dressing room meant something to you" I exclaimed.

"It does" I wanted to scream "But I can't throw Crist away" I explained

"Why not? He's thrown you away like trash. For Jade." I felt tears prick my eyes. That was below the belt and I think Sergio knew it. I got up. "Charl I'm sorr--" I cut him off.

"Don't" I said goodbye to the kids and left. Why is Sergio being so selfish? or am I the one being selfish?

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading :)

Please Comment & Rate

So Happy It Didn't Delete It's Self This Time:)

I Know I Said This Chapter Would Be Lovey Dovey But I Felt This Was The Best Way To Lead The Story:)

Madison xxxxxx