Chapter 9: Blacklash

Charlie's POV:

Finally we pulled away I can't believe I just did that.

"Charl?" Sergio look at me. I couldn't move. Why did I do that I kissed my husbands best friend.

"What are we doing? I exclaimed. I moved away from Sergio. "I can't do this." I told Sergio. He looked at me confused.

"Charlie please" Sergio moved closer.

"I have to go" I got up to leave. Then I felt a hand pull me back down.

"Go where?" He asked as he search my eyes. At that point tears started to flow out of my eyes.

"To tell Cristiano what just happened" Sergio looked baffled.

"And that's going to make it better is it?" Sergio exclaimed. "It's going to make things worse"

"I got to see him" Once again I got up. Just to be pulled back down.

"Look I'll go and get him for you" Sergio got up and made his way to the door.

"Sergio please don't say anything about Jade and him. I pleaded other than Maxine. Sergio is the only person I've told.

"I won't I promise" then he went. I sat there and tried to compose myself.

Sergio's POV:

I got to the bottom of the stairs Cristaino was about to make his way upstairs.

"Where's Charlie?" he asked he sounded pretty pissed off. But Charlie is the one who should be pissed off. I was tempted to tell him I know. But I promised Charlie I wouldn't.

"My room" I stated then he made him way upstairs. I walked back into the kitchen where it all happened. I saw everyone around Jade like he was the victim. I walked over to Jade she smiled at me.

"Hey"

"Look I think you should leave" I stated. Everyone look at me like I was crazy.

"Me? That psycho is the one that should be getting thrown out." She stated. She may have everyone tricked but she's doesn't have me.

"Jade just get out" She looked up at me from her position on the floor. And made her way out.

Charlie's POV:

I was sitting there on the bed when Crist walked in looking mad.

"What the fuck are you playing at" he shouted as he pointed his finger at me. Did Sergio tell him I told him?

"What do you mean?" I asked staring at him.

"Slapping Jade what were you thinking?" His voice softened when he said this.

"I was thinking she slept with my husband." I started to raise my voice "the bitch was rubbing it in my face"

"Watch what your saying that's the mother of my child" I couldn't believe that he just said that to me.

"Are you being serious your taking her side over mine" Tears started to roll down my face.

"Yes you slapped her and I'm tell you" He raised his voice at this part. "If that baby is anyway hurt I'm hold you responsible." He held his finger in my face. He has never done that to me before. "I think it's best if you stay at Maxine's tonight"

"What? You don't want me home tonight."

"I can't look at you right now. I think we need a break."

"I'm sorry Crist please." I don't know why I'm like this. I mean I could have done this months ago. Maybe it's because I kissed Sergio I feel this way.

"I'll see you when I see you" Crist then left the room. My eyes were blurry with tears when he left.

Sergio's POV:

After a lot of questions and arguing from everyone. I was making my way back up stairs. Cristiano was coming back down and asked.

"Where's Jade?" is he really worries about her over his wife.

"We left" I looked past him to the door at the top of the stairs.

"Ah right I'll see you in training" Cristiano said then he left.

Charlie's POV:

I think I'm going to back to London for 2 days. So that I feel okay before I go on tour. The door open when I looked up Sergio smiled I didn't have the energy to smile back.

"You okay?" he asked he looked at my red puffy eyes. I nodded

"I'm gonna go now" I smiled "thanks for everything" I made it to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked I turned to look at him.

"London see my family and friends before tour" I told him.

"Does Crist know?" he walked towards me.

"We're on um" tears started to run down my face. "We're on a break I'm going to get my stuff then I'm booking a flight"

"Stay here" Sergio told me with the most beautiful smile ever.

"I can't you need your own space and I don't think Crist will be happy" The smile soon faded when I said Crist's name

"I don't give to fucks if he's happy about it" he stated.

"I can't burden you" Sergio rushed to me and grabbed my arms.

"You won't burden me please" he pleaded.

"Okay" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. For the first time in a long time I feel loved.

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)
My Cristiano And Sergio Fic Is Now Up Check It Out:)
Comment & Vote :)
THANKS FOR THE 2K READS YOUR GUYS ARE AMAZING :)

Madison xxxx