Chapter 14: Front Page

Sergio's POV:

I woke before Charlie I smiled to my self she was so beautiful. I decided to get early even tho it was my day off. I made my way down then I saw the magazine with the headline. Ronaldo's Wild Night' I knew what it was. It was the story of his affaire. I bite my lip I didn't know how Charlie is gonna react. But it was too late to do anything I heard her coming downstairs.

Charlie's POV:

As I slowly padded downstairs I saw Sergio in the kitchen.

"Morning" he smiled.

"Morning?" It came out more like a question. Something didn't seem right.

"You um.....want breakfast" I shook my head.

"What are you hiding" he kept turning everytime I tried to look what it was.

"Nothing why don't you go into the living room and i'll bring you breakfast" I was getting annoyed.

"Sergio I mean it tell I'm not getting lied to again" I stated he sighed she showed me the magazine.

"I'm sorry baby" he hugged me from behind.

"It's okay" I sighed I didn't want it to get out. Not just for me but for Cristiano. I mean he's a big role model I didn't want him lose anything.

"You know it's not your fault" Sergio said as he pressed a kiss into my neck.

"I know it's fine" I turned to him and smiled. "I'm with you now" I gave him a kiss.

"And I'm never leaving you no matter what"he smiled as he hugged me

Cristiano's POV:

I was pissed that can't even describe how I feel. I'm livid I can't believe that Jade told the press. I knew it was her he kept asking when I'm filing for divorce. I guess this her way to speed things up. We have been arguing for about an hour over it now

"What the fuck were you thinking" I yelled.

"I was thinking you can get rid of that burden" I shouted back

"She's isn't a burden she's my wife" I stated

"Yea and now she can be your ex wife" I looked at her stunned.

"Who said that she's gonna be my ex wife" Jade sighed.

"Me because we getting married Cristiano" it's the first I heard of it

"Since when I don't love you Jade" I shouted

"W-hat" she stuttered

"I love Charlie and I always will" I exclaimed.

"What about our baby he needs his daddy" he said

"I'm gonna be there for it so now you need to leave I've got my wife to get back"

"Ha!" she said bitterly "You really think she wants to be with you after you took my side over the fight?"

"You told me that she slapped after she was ranting at you" I couldn't believe what I'm hearing

"I lied it was me I made her slap me. And guess what it worked and now she's cosy with Sergio you think your on her mind now" she stated.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"What? Crist you can do this to me" she exclaimed.

"Oh I think I can now pack you stuff and get out" I repeated.

"What about the baby" I smiled.

"Don't worry I'll be filing for full custody for my child"

"You can't do that" she yelled

"But I am here" I walked out of the room and came back with a fair amount of money. "That will see you through the pregnancy once he's born I'm filing for full custody. Now pack your stuff I got to go out for a meeting. And by the time I come back I want you gone"

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)

Sorry If It's Short I Start School Tomorrow:)

Please Comment and & Rate:)

Also Please Comment Names For The Sequel & Names For The Babies:)

Madison xxxxx