Chapter 3: An Unexpected Suprise

Charlie's POV:

I've tossed and turned all night I just can't get to sleep. I turn to my side and saw a sleeping Cristiano. We use to always cuddle when we were asleep. I was how I loved to sleep but lately we are as far away as possible. The next thing I know the alarm is going off for Crist to go training it's 6am. Sorry but I'm not getting up after 2 hours sleep.

"You not getting up with me then?" Cristiano asked it sound more of a statement to me.

"Crist I've had like 2 hour sleep" I told him I just heard him snort.

"Yep it's all about you isn't it" He said bitterly

"What you mean by that" I couldn't believe he just said that to me. He was so lucky I was so tired otherwise I would have pounced out of bed. And eWorld have slap him so hard.

"You know what I mean everybody else's wives get up with them. But no not you." He said the last part in a sarcastic tone

"I always get up with you. What are you talking about.?" I asked how date he come out with this shit.

"Nothing enjoy having more time in bed" he spat as he left the room. A tear started to run down my face. I can't believe what was happening to us. I never thought that me and Crist would be like this. All we have done since he has came back is argue. I'm starting to feel like I'm not enough anymore. I heard the front door slam. What am I suppose to do.

I woke at 9 still feeling like shit. But I knew I had to just carry on. It's what I've learnt thought the years. I got changed, had food and brushed my teeth. I was making my way to the door when Crist walk through. We just look at each other and walk passed each other. What married couple do that. Once I got to the cover shoot Maxine my stylelist and bestfriend knew I wasn't my self.

"Charlie are you okay?" she asked in her think Irish accent. Maxine was originally from Ireland but moved to London when she was 14. That's when we met in school and now he are here in Madrid. Living both out dreams and working together.

"Hmm" I grumbled which was a bad decision. Maxine always knew when I was lying.

"Tell me" she insisted as she started to do my hair and make up.

"It's nothing Max really" I knew for a fact that if I told her I would break down.

"Common Charl pull the other one how long have I known you?" She was right I couldn't lie to her.

"Me and Crist haven't been getting along lately." My voice broke at Crist

"Hun what's happened" She asked I had to tell someone. I gave her a every single detail of what's been happening with me and Crist. Including this morning argument.

"So yeah that's what's been happening" I told her through my tears.

"You know I love Crist I do but sometimes he can be a total asshole." I had to giggle it's always funny when Maxine has a rant about someone.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked. She stopped what she was doing and sat next to me.

"If I was you I would sit down with him and just talk." She said it as if it was so easy.

"I've tried that Max he just shrugs it off" I felt like there was no hope at the minute.

"Then every time he does that keep asking him he's bound to tell you if you push for it." Maxine smiled.

"Thanks I love you girl" I told her.

"I love you too now stay still for me to finish." We both laughed maybe there is hope after all. After the shoot I said goodbye to Maxine and everyone at the shoot I made up way home. As I walked through the door Crist was putting his jacket on.

"Where are you going" I asked him he just turned.

"Sergio's" He said bluntly.

"Can you cancel? I really need to talk to you" I told him.

"You can talk to me after I've made plans" and with that he just walked through the door. I felt heart broken but I gathered myself quickly and thought I would do some washing. I opened Cris's training bag and started to take his kit out. I took out his track suit bottoms when a piece of paper fell out. I pick the paper up incase it was important. And if it was the reason Cristiano was being this way. I read it was my whole world came crumbling down with it.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading :)
Please Comment Rate and Vote :)
A Real Big Thank You To Everyone Who Commented Before It Is Much Appreciated :)

Madison:-) xxxxxxx

Footballers Wife (Cristiano Ronaldo Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara