Chapter 8: Party Gone Wrong

Charlie's POV:

I was in the kitchen cleaning. Another day in my life. Then two arms slid around my waist.

"Morning" my husband greeted. Ever since we told me about Jade. Everytime he touches me I want to pull away. Now it's like I know someone else has been in his arms. But I got to deal with it I mean I gave him a chance.

"Hi" I replied and flashed a smile.

"You cleaning this early?" He sat down at the table.

"Yeah otherwise it won't get done. I mean it's not like your gonna do it." I continued scrubbing the sink. I could feel his eyes on me.

"I clean" he stated.

"When?" I turned to face him and put my hands on the counter.

"Umm" he kept thinking "that day when you were busy" he stated.

"That's everyday" I told him then my phoned vibrated. I turned my head to look and I was surprised it was from Sergio.

You still coming tonight :-) x

I just replied of course I am but then I realised the kiss. I just left it but Sergio has been acting funny these past few weeks. I'm not just talking about this divorce. Maybe it's just me these few weeks have just been shit.

"Babe I have something to tell you" Crist told me completely snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I turned and carried on scrubbing.

"Please don't be mad" right then my heart dropped. "It's Jade" I stopped what I was doing and stared out the window. "she sent me a picture of her scan"

"Hmmm" I was biting my lip holding my tears in.

"Do you want to look?" He asked slowly he was obviously weary.

"I suppose" I might as well after all it is my husbands baby. When he showed me on his phone I had my doubts.But then I could see her name on the scan. I kind of knew he had her number after all it's the mother of his child. I cant really get mad about that can I?

"That's it's foot" Crist sounded so happy as he pointed at the picture. "And that's it's his head" he pointed at a different part of the picture. I know that I'm going to sound like the biggest bitch ever. But I really can't see anything. Something inside me was breaking slowly. This was suppose to be our moment. But now it's all been taken away.

"I'll be back in a minute" I walked until Cristiano couldn't see me. Then I ran to our bedroom. The tears kept streaming down my face. I just laid their thinking about what is going to happen to Crist and me.

Before I knew it it was time to go to Sergio's party. I was wearing a red cocktail dress and my best high heels. When we got to the party it was already in full motion. Cristiano was busy talking to well everyone. I was grabbing a drink when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who"

"Let me think" I sarcastically spoke. "who could it be? Sergio"

"Your right" he released his hands from my head

"I'm always right" I smugly stated.

"Yeah yeah where that sexy husband of yours then I haven't seen him" Sergio joked as dragged out the word sexy.

"I always knew" I sated.

"Shut up" he exclaimed

"I'm joking" I looked around. "he's somewhere"

"I see him see you later." with that he walked away.

Cristiano's POV:

I was making convocation and having a great time. When something or someone caught my eye. I stared at the person a little more then I realised. It was Jade shit. I turned my head to see where Charlie was. Sergio was making his way to me but I saw Charlie talking to some girl.