Chapter 7: The Calm Before The Storm

Charlie's POV:

It was early morning Crist and I were having breakfast. Luckily there was nothing in the papers about Crist's affair but it will be. It's like it's in the shadows just waiting to appear.

"I was thinking" Crist piped up snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you wanna go out for lunch later?"

"I suppose" I replied playing with my breakfast.

"Good" he smiled.

You could really cut the tension with a knife.

"Before I forget Sergio is having this party at his tomorrow you coming." Another question from Cristiano

"Yeah" I replied I'm only going to go to see Sergio. Me and Sergio get on so well. I feel bad for him since he split with his wife Jordan.

"You know that I love you don't you?" Cristiano said out of no where.

"Hmmm" I all I say to that now.

"Anyway I think Sergio is coming over later with the kids" Cristiano told me. I just nodded don't get me wrong like I said Sergio and his kids are amazing. But really it's the last thing I want to do I be around kids at the moment.

"I'm going to get changed now anyway" I got up and walked to our bedroom and got changed singing Hair by Lady GaGa.

I was around one when Sergio and his kids came around. Tomas Sergio's son who is full of energy he is five. Maria Sergio's daughter who os the shy one. Within half an hour we were all chilling outside. That's when Maria walked up beside me.

"Can I have a drink please?" she asked. Maria was the cutest little girl ever.

"Of course you can common lets go see what we've got" Maria took my hand as we walked into the kitchen. Once I had poured Maria a drink and she thanked me and ran off I was jumped when I turned to find Sergio behind me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he exclaimed.

"It's okay" I laughed. "How are you doing after the split?" you could see the pain shoot through Sergio's eyes. He loved Jordan he really did.

"Yeah it's been hard but you know I'm fine" he told me. "You still coming to my party tomorrow right" he asked. Tomas and Maria are going back to Jordan in the morning. So I think the party is so he won't be alone.

"Course" I smiled. Sergio looked at Maria and looked back at me.

"Your really good with kids" he smiled. "When are you guys planing on becoming parents?" he asked right then I could feel tear prick my eyes. "What's up?" he came over to me. I hate lying but it's what's best.

"Nothing I'm just being stupid" I said to him as I wiped my tears away.

It was seven o'clock when me and Cristiano were out for dinner. He took me to my favourite restaurant. And from out of nowhere said.

"You know that Jade wants me to be apart of the babies life."

"I kinda guessed that Crist to be honest" I told him.

"And I also want to be apart of its life" he replied.

"I know do you think I was gonna stop you?" I asked.

"No I just wanted to let you know" he quickly explained. "But that won't effect us will it?" I just looked at him "I mean we like a rock aren't we?." Not when it comes to this I thought.

"Yep" I popped the 'p' "Just like a rock" I muttered.
----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)
Sorry If You Found This Part Boring But I Promise It's All Going To Kick Off Next Part At Sergio's Party :)
Comment & Vote :)

Madison xxx