Chapter 13: Madrid Madness

Charlie's POV:

Finally I was on my way back to Madrid. Sergio went back two days before me cause of training and the kids. I haven't spoken to him since I left him at the beach. I know that I was completely in the wrong I realise that now. When I get back to Madrid the first thing I'm gonna do is talk to him.

Sergio's POV:

I wasn't in the mood for training today. In fact I haven't been in the mood for anything since I came back from Manchester. I came out of the dressing room I really need to go home. But I saw Cristiano walking towards me I don't wanna do this now.

"You alright mate?" he asked. Rolled my eyes like I'm his mate now.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Don't be like that I actually wanted to ask you if Charlie was at you place." I looked at him stunned. Have I really pushed her away. Has she gone back to Cristiano.

"I dunno why?" I was secretly praying he didn't say what I thought we has going to say.

"I realised that I was completely out of line what I've done. I want to apologise to her and see of we can try again."

"Oh right um I think she's on her way back from Manchester." I explained. But I gave myself a mental slap in the face. Why did I tell him that he could go and meet her at the airport.

Charlie's POV:

Finally Madrid I enjoyed myself so much in England seeing my family. But now I have unfinished business to take care of with Sergio. I called down a cab and gave the man the street name. I hope I'm not too late. I know it will take a while to get to his house. I looked at my watch 6pm. He has to be home now he has to be. I took out my phone and called. However there was no answer. I started to bite my nails which I always do if I'm nervous. I left it a few minutes and tried ringing back. Whilst it was ringing it cut off. I took the phone from my eye and looked at it. Out of battery.

"No" I exclaimed. Earning me a look from the driver. I after two minutes I look at the driver. "Can you go any faster?" I asked.

"The limit is 40" the driver told me.

"I know but can you go 50 please" I pleaded.

"And get a lose my licence no sorry love" for fuck sake please get there soon.

Sergio's POV:

I got out of the shower and have told myself that she's with Cristiano now. And that I'm okay with it. I picked up my phone and saw a missed call from Charlie. I couldn't believe it I quickly rang back.

"Common Charlie pick up" it went to voice mail. "Shit" I held the phone to my lip. It was like a light bulb came over my head. "Airport, Airport" I threw a shirt and jeans on and ran as fast as I could to my car and left for the airport.

Charlie's POV:

"Is there a short cut we can take" I've been begging this man for ages.

"No madam I'm sorry but let me drive or walk" Okay no need for that. Common Charlie time to see if you can act

"Please I'll pay you more and give you more as a tip. Please I need to get there fast." I started to make myself cry.

"Your really desperate to get there aren't you" I nodded

"Yes" I said through my fake tears.

"Alright hold on" then he sped up. Atleast I know that I could go into acting. If my singing career stops.

Sergio's POV:

I got to the airport and looked up at the times. I didn't see flight from London I rushed over to the lady behind the counter.

"Your Sergio Ramos" she squealed.

"Yeah umm I need your help" she smiled

"Of course"

"When's the flight from London coming in" I asked

"It's been sir" I looked at her.

"What do you mean it's been"

"It's landed a few hours ago"

"No, no, no" I put my hands behind my head.

"Are you looking for someone" she asked.

"Yeah" I had to be careful on what I say here. "Charlie Ronaldo we are throwing a welcome home party I was suppose to pick her up" I had to lie I can't tell her about me and Charlie.

"I saw her" she said my eye lit up.

"Where?" I asked.

"She got into a cab a few hours ago" he explained that wasn't much help but it's something. Then I thought

"What way did the cab drive off left or right" Cristiano lives on the right side of Madrid and I live on the left. Maybe I'm assuming things but I can't help it.

"I'm sorry I don't know I was here working" I nodded

"Thanks anyway" I said as I left. Why did I fuck everything up.

Charlie's POV:

We got to the bottom of the street.

"Stop here" I said I didn't want him to stop in front of Sergio's house. That could be bad "Thank you" I payed him the money.

"No thank you" I looked at me with a frown. "Aren't you Ronaldo's wife?" shit acting skills come back. I laughed

"No I get that a lot" he laughed along.

"Your right why would someone like her be in my cab." I smiled

"I know right" he drove off one he was out of site I ran up the street. I got half way when my heel broke.

"Fuck sake Charlie this wasn't you best ideas" I said to my self as I took my heels of and kept running. Finally I got to Sergio's and knocked. Maddie one of his cleaners answered.

"Mrs Charlie" she greeted. Maddie was about 59 to 61 she was so lovely. And she was the only cleaner that lived with Sergio

"Is Sergio here" I asked

"No Mr Sergio rushed out" I couldn't understand what she said first off all. As she had an accent that was Spanish. But I stringed it together.

"Do you know when he will be back?" she shook her head.

"Come in and wait" she said as she pointed my to the living room. "Would you like a drink?"

"Oh no thank you" I smiled. I sat down on the sofa. Time to play the waiting game again.

Sergio's POV:

I drove my car into the garage and went inside.

"Mr Sergio" Maddie came up to me I loved Maddie I look at her like she was my grandmother I smiled.

"Just Sergio Maddie" Even though I told her not to call me Mr Sergio. She still does after all this time.

"There is a visiter in the living room" she told me I nodded. It was weird I don't get visitors this time of evening. I walked in and there she was Charlie.

Charlie's POV:

There he was standing in front of me I got up and limped to him.

"I'm sorry ow I'm sorry ow I'm sorry ow" I saw him laughing at me. "Don't laugh" I scolded.

"I'm not" he was hold back a laugh.

"I'm sorry for being selfish" you hug me.

" No I was being selfish I shouldn't have- What happened to your heel" I turned and looked at it.

"I broke it running from the bottom of the street" he picked me up bridle style.

"Then I guess Dr Ramos will have to take care of you" I smiled and kissed him.

"I think you will" we kissed again as he carried me to his room.

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)

Please Comment & Rate:)

Madison xxxxxxx