Chapter 10: The Morning After

Charlie's POV:

I woke as a cold breeze from the open window hit my face. I felt a warm arm around me. I turned to see Sergio asleep next to. He looked so beautiful and peaceful asleep. I tried to get up but he pulled me closer.

"Not yet" he clearly had sleep in his voice.

"I got to go Sergio" I tried to move his arm. But he grabbed the edge of the bed so I couldn't move it.

"No 5 minutes" he put his head on my shoulder. It all felt a bit wired. I mean I'm married to Cristiano but we're on a break aren't we. I feel so happy laying next to Sergio.

"I got to get new clothes" I told him. He finally moved his arm and sat up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"I'm a big girl I can handle it" I explained. I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. When I did I saw the carnage of the pervious night. Smashed glasses from when I slapped Jade and the glasses fell. "My god" I sighed I brushed my hand through my hair. I started to pick up the smashed glass off the floor.

"Don't do that you'll cut yourself" I turned to see Sergio in nothing but boxers. He looked so hot.

"I made the mess I'll clean it up" I stated.

"Stop" I came over and pulled me up. "The cleaners will do it" I didn't know Sergio had cleaners. Me and Crist didn't.

"It's not their mess" I repeated. As he led me to the living room and sat me on the sofa.

"It's fine" he reassured me. "Are you sure? What if he has ago at you?" he asked.

"Then he has a go I'll be fine" I brushed it off.

"Please let me come" he pleaded.

"Sergio I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself" He held my hand.

"Your not ugly your beautiful" he whispered. He leant in and kissed me. I deepened the kiss and ran my hand threw his hair. When we broke the kiss I felt amazing and it was wired because I didn't feel guilty after it. "Just promise you'll go at training so you don't have an argument"

"Okay I promise" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

When Sergio left for training I waited a good few minutes to go to and get my stuff. There were no paparazzi by Sergio's house. However there were loads by Cristiano's house. Well mine and Cristiano's house. The only way to get in the house is to get through them. I drove to the gate as the all started shouting. I quickly put the code to open gates in and the opened. I zoomed down the drive as they closed. I got into the house it was quite. Once I got to my bedroom I grabbed a suitcase and started packing.

"Well...Well....Well" I turned and saw Jade..fuck "Come crawling back have you"

"Last time I check I'm standing and I was walking."

"Oh ha ha ha" she put he hand on his baby hump and fake laughed.

"You know I've got to give it to you. You really knew what you were doing didn't you" I stated as I kept packing my case.

"Well hey I'm just amazing aren't I?" She was acting all cocky

"Yeah be cocky bu-" I was cut off.

"Wouldn't you be cocky.? I mean I broke up one of the greatest couples in the world. The famous Charlie and Cristiano Ronaldo. But it's time for someone to take your place"

"When Crist works out what you are. You won't be replacing shit. Bitch you couldn't do up my shoelaces. Then everyone will know who the bitch is here"

"Still you" she pulled out a new magazine with the title 'Charlie losses it with young lady' "Want to read it?" she smugly asked.

"No cause it's just lies" I stated.

"Cristiano doesn't think so and when he divorces you-" I'm not letting her finish he sentence.

"Lets get it straight I'll divorce his ass before we divorces me" she looked shocked but I replied with a smile. "Have a nice life bitch" I was making my way downstairs. When she was on top of the stairs.

"I will go and shag Sergio" she shouted as if that insults me.

"I will....oh and tell Crist he's so much better than him in bed" I left with smirk.Once I got back to Sergio's I cleaned up the mess. I phoned Louise and told her I'm leaving for tour early. I left Sergio a note. Saying that I'm leaving to tour early.

Sergio,
I'm leaving for tour early. But you will be the first one I will call when I land in London :) xxxxxxx

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading :)
Comment & Rate:)
I Have Developed A Mild Obsession With Eden Hazard So Be On The Look Out For Another Fic Of Him It Probs Happen lol :)

Madison xxxx