gone

AGE NINETEEN

all your questions will soon be answered...

yoongi is sleeping soundly, curled up into hoseok's side. his chest rises and falls gently, almost soothing to watch. his small eyes are loosely squinted shut, eyelids slightly moving to signify he is in a tranquil state of dreaming.

hoseok sighs in admiration.

yoongi looks so peaceful and pretty while asleep... hoseok tilts his head as his droopy eyes further study yoongi's sleeping figure.

so, so peaceful.

hoseok grabs a pillow and smashes yoongi's peaceful face with it.

"motherf–" exclaims the just-awoken boy with a scowl. he sits up, tiny eyebrows furrowed and his bed-raggled hair enormous in size. hoseok stifles a laugh at his boyfriend's giant mane of bed-hair.

"you shouldn't have woken me up!" yoongi groans. he crosses his arms and pouts. "now i'm mad..."

"not for long," hoseok replies, smirking.

"why not?" yoongi asks, his eyebrow raised.

"because you love~ me!" hoseok exclaims and tackles yoongi, pinning him onto their bed and tickling him.

"h-hobi!" yoongi laughs, squirming underneath hoseok.

of course, it was always incredibly hard for yoongi to stay angry at his sunshine.

hoseok hugs yoongi to his chest. "let's go somewhere~"

"let's not."

"yoongi c'mooonnnnn, we've been sleeping here for three days!" hoseok complains.

yoongi shakes his head and hobi sighs.

"you're such little introvert," hoseok teases, poking his boyfriend's cheek. "when's the last time we've had human interaction, hmm?"

"uh..i dunno," yoongi says in a small voice, shrugging.

"last time we saw namjoon was... two months ago?! yoonie!" hoseok wails, "he's probably married with kids already! he could be in an elderly home with seokjin! all because we forgot about him! why namjoon~!"

"you're so dramatic," yoongi murmurs, faintly smiling.

"we're going," hoseok finally decides, getting off their bed and grabbing yoongi's ankles.

"what are you doing?" yoongi asks before hoseok yanks his body off of the mattress, sending yoongi onto their floor with a crash.

"HOSEOK!" yoongi screeches. hoseok laughs as yoongi angrily flings a pillow at his face. hobi grabs the pillow after it hits him and throws it onto their bed.

"let's go let's go!" hoseok sings, lifting yoongi's body off of the floor and carrying him out of their bedroom.

they decide to go to the same park they went to last winter. since it was warmer out, they could do new things. the park is near namjoon and seokjin's new apartment too, if they wanted to join.