5

⋆  The Hospital ⋆ 

word count: 2887

"Scott, please tell me you think something is up with her," Stiles pleaded as the two boys stared at Juno sitting with Allison and Lydia. Scott sighed and resumed eating his lunch, while Stiles kept studying her. 

"The only thing I find weird is the fact that she befriended Allison and Lydia so quickly, other than that, she seems like a normal girl who just happens to be a really fast runner," Scott shrugged.

Stiles groaned in frustration, "what if she's apart of the Alpha pack? I mean, her brother looked kind of freaky and menacing, it was like he knew we were coming-"

"He could just be over protective, you barely know anything about them," Scott whined, slightly annoyed with his best friend's infatuation with the new girl. "Look we need to focus on finding Boyd and Cora, I could really care less right now if the girl you have a crush on is a Werewolf."

Stiles shuffled in his seat and scoffed repeatedly, acting as if Scott's words were complete lies. "What? No I don't have a crush on her Scott-" The glare Scott gave him instantly cut off his words. Stiles' posture slumped, and he sighed in defeat, but didn't utter another word. The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch, causing Stiles to instantly get up and bolt over to where Juno was. Scott sighed as he made his way to English, not wanting to follow Stiles and be near Allison.

"Hey! Whassup Junebug?" Stiles greeted as he playfully punched Juno's shoulder. Lydia, Allison and Juno stared at Stiles oddly, causing his grin to fade. "We have English now..."

Juno nodded, "yeah, I know," she said, waving her timetable that she was holding. She said goodbye to Lydia and Allison and walked with Stiles through the hallway. "By the way, never call me Junebug again..." She warned.

"What about June, Juney? Juney sounds nice-" Stiles was again, cut off by a menacing glare. "Yeah, I'll just stick with Juno." 

"You seem oddly perky after finding a dead body last night..." Juno teased. 

Stiles shrugged, "my dad is the sheriff... I like helping him out on some of these cases so I guess I'm kind of used to it." 

"Do you want to be a detective or something when you graduate?" 

Stiles smiled, "yeah, catch all the bad guys and stuff. Maybe even move onto the FBI."