13

⋆ The Nemeton⋆    word count: 4651

⋆ The Nemeton⋆  
  word count: 4651

It had only been just over a day, and Juno cut off ties with almost everyone. Her feeling of anger and betrayal because of Stiles lead her emotional connection with him to wane; where she couldn't feel anything he felt anymore. At one point, she almost destroyed her phone from how many messages Stiles, Lydia, and even Scott were bombarding her with. The only thing that kept her from not crushing it in her bare hands was Allison. Juno was able to confide in Allison, sobbing over the phone and making unintelligible sentences as Allison gave back all of her empathy to support her. Allison knew how much Juno was beginning to fall for Stiles, and part of her was irritated by Lydia's act even after she had heard the full story.

Allison didn't want Juno to be so heartbroken over Stiles; she saw how two had become close in such a short time and hated to see Juno willing to throw it all away in a heartbeat over a kiss. She knew why Lydia kissed Stiles, and although Allison had fought with Lydia saying there could have been other ways to help Stiles with his panic attack, she empathised with the fact that Lydia would have been stressed and overwhelmed.

The two girls didn't want to bring Lydia down. Juno knew the explanation through Allison; despite her understanding Lydia's side of the story she still couldn't describe the pain she felt, knowing that Stiles had been infatuated with Lydia for years made it worse.

Stiles, Lydia, and Scott would all message her saying that they needed her help with everything to do with Jennifer Blake, while also begging for her forgiveness in between these texts. Juno isolated herself from the problems with the Supernatural; she felt that they were able to handle it themselves, and only wanted her because she was a significant advantage on their side. In a sense, on top of being pained over the boy she was falling for kissing her friend, she began to feel used.

Cyrus would often try and console Juno, telling her that he knew 'freckle boy's' thoughts and would tell Juno everything, but she would brush him away, claiming she clearly already knew them. Cyrus didn't need mind reading abilities to know how Stiles felt about his sister, and he had never even spoken to the boy, he just knew from the way that Stiles looked at her and listened to her words so intently that he was madly in love with her. A part of him wanted to roll his eyes and give her the 'boys are stupid' lecture, but Juno had never grown close to anyone else in years, and never in such a short time either. He just wanted her to be happy, and Cyrus knew that Stiles could give that to her even if it wasn't forever.

Juno's hands were twitching each time her phone vibrated on her desk across the room. She was sat on the edge of her bed, staring mindlessly at the ground as each notification made her body jolt. Her phone hadn't stopped being blown up all day; and at that point she really was ready to break it. Slamming her fist against the mattress, she got up and marched over to her desk and glared down at the one hundred and sixteen messages and thirty missed calls; half of which were all from Stiles just in the span of five hours.