9

⋆The Plan⋆ word count: 2746

⋆The Plan⋆ 
word count: 2746

Juno and Stiles both sat at their own table in the cafeteria where they mapped out next possible victims of the Darach. As they were so busy invested in the case that the two shouldn't be solving, they didn't notice Allison and Lydia creep up behind them.

"What are you guys doing?" Allison asked. Juno and Stiles both jumped at the same time, and looked up at the two girls. They both suspected Juno was oblivious to the Supernatural world, so the two girls assumed that Juno spending so much more time with Stiles was because of a brewing crush on him rather than the two trying to solve a crime. Despite them not knowing of the crime solving, they were definitely right in the crush department of things, although Juno would never admit that even to herself.

Juno began to stutter; she had no idea if Lydia knew anything about what was going with the Supernatural, so she was afraid to come clean. However, Stiles knew that both Allison and Lydia knew about the Supernatural, so he was honest with no hesitation.

"We're just trying to figure out the patterns with all of these murders," Stiles brushed off. He smirked at Juno as she sent him a death glare, then looked back up to Allison and Lydia who both looked a mix of annoyed and shocked.

Allison began to hesitate, "s-so you're into crime solving?" She asked Juno, trying to stray away from the topic of inhuman creatures as she wasn't sure if Juno knew about them or not.

Juno was about to speak up, but Stiles spoke for her. "She knows about everything," he sighed.

"You told her everything? Is Scott okay with that?" Allison asked.

"She didn't have to be told anything since she's already a Supernatural!" Stiles exclaimed. Juno sent him a glare that made chills crawl up his spine, but he knew that the girls would have to find out sooner or later.

Lydia sighed, "oh great, just when I thought I had found a normal friend! So what, we have another she-wolf?"

Juno scoffed. "Oh no, I'm what people call a 'blood sucking corpse,'" Juno teased, mocking Derek Hale's words. Allison and Lydia's eyes both widened in horror.

Allison cleared her throat, "y-you're a Vampire?" She asked in a soft whisper.

"No, she's a mermaid," Stiles spoke sarcastically, "yes! She's a freaking seven hundred year old bad ass Vampire who's stronger than literally everything. You should have seen her totally destroy Derek it was-"

"Cute," Lydia cut off, giving Allison a sly smirk that Juno definitely noticed, making her feel embarrassed.

Stiles however, was oblivious to what the girls were hinting at. "What? No it wasn't cute it was awesome. I don't know what you're thinking about," he sighed.