19

The Confessionword count: 4156

The Confession
word count: 4156

Juno wasn't entirely sure how to absorb what had happened a few days ago with Malia. The first thing she did before her and Allison skipped the rest of school for that day was apologise to Malia. After learning  her mistakes from shutting Lydia out, she didn't want to pit herself against another girl, when she knew that even if Malia was involved, it was ultimately the fault of Stiles for Juno's heartbreak and not Malia's.

Malia didn't accept Juno's apology, and bluntly told her that she would get a beating if Juno was near her again. A part of Juno wanted to retaliate, but instead she just explained the situation, since Allison had told her about Malia's past, not being used to social interactions and all. After Juno explained everything to Malia, she took back her threats towards Juno, her eyes glowing a bright sapphire as she breathed in and out heavily.

"What a dick" was all Malia could really say as she tried to control her growing rage. Just like Juno, she felt used. Juno was surprised that Malia was able to change her attitude so quickly, and turn her anger from Juno to Stiles. Juno wanted to feel a small amount of remorse for unintentionally pitting Malia against him, but she knew that he deserved it for what he did to both of them.

Scott would often come by Juno's house just to check up on her. He was almost as angry at Stiles as she was. From the amount of times Scott had listened to Stiles' endless rants about Juno, he knew for a fact that he had strong feelings for her, he was even rooting for the both of them. He asked Malia what had happened at Eichen House, and when he learned every detail, he was beyond furious; he didn't think that his best friend would do such a thing.

However Scott's frequent visits were mostly unwarranted whenever Cyrus was home. He was always the one to open the door as he could smell the wolf stench minutes before Scott arrived. Scott grew increasingly more terrified than he already was of Cyrus each time he faced him at the front door, since Cyrus would nonchalantly open the door while sucking on a small pouch of blood, deliberately trying to intimidate Scott.

Every time, Scott was horrified, which only brought a satisfied smirk onto Cyrus' face before letting him into the house. He didn't want to be on Scott's bad side, he only wanted to take advantage of the easy entertainment.

The only time Cyrus didn't purposely try to scare Scott was when he could smell Lydia's blood growing nearer, so he opened the door and let the two inside without a second thought. Scott's jaw practically fell to the ground as he watched Lydia flash a smirk Cyrus' way before strutting up to Juno's room, noticing the way Cyrus stared at her longingly as she walked away.

He decided to never go to Juno's house without Lydia by his side after that.

Scott was nervous about this particular visit to Juno, due to him thinking long and hard about the situation and coming up with a conclusion that he had no idea what Juno's reaction could be when she hears it. Another thing was that he needed Juno's help with the Nogitsune, since Stiles had escaped from Eichen House, and had already caused chaos with his father as well as Allison's.