Prologue

"Seven Sirens rule the seas,
each singing a different song.
Each telling a different story,
to which Siren does your heart belong."

Sedna, Samami, Selkie, Safina, Sada, Suvanna and Seala are the seven sirens of the sea. Each destined to rule one of the seven seas.

Each Siren must protect her part of the ocean, and keep a balanced relationship with the humans of the lands surrounding their territory. But before they can do that, they must sing the Siren Song and prove their worth to the sea and its children.

The Siren Series tells the tales of these seven daughters of the sea. How each one of them dealt with the troubles in their sea, the love in their life and the sacrifices they must make in order to rule.

Each chapter is written based on a song so I would recommend you to read this with the accompanying music.
It will give you a much better idea of the world since each story has its own style of music.

Each part is a stand alone story, but there are elements, and of course characters, that tie them all together. So you can read, just one story or all of them in every order you want.

"Seven Sirens rule the seas,
each singing a different song.
each telling a different story,
to which Siren does your heart belong."

1. ~The Silent Siren~
Seala is the youngest of the seven Sirens and when her time comes to sing her song, she fears she can't. Afraid and confused she runs away to the human world and hides her powers as she seeks shelter by a boy named Jake.

But can she escape her fate by staying silent, forever?
Because silence is a punishment worse than dead for a Siren.

2. ~The Vigilant Siren~
Suvanna is the second youngest siren, and has been raised amidst the riches of the Indian Empire. But riches makes one vigilante, because the people that shines the most, might not always be the once with the purest heart.

When one day a prince starts to build a golden bridge through Suvanna's lagoon, in order to safe his sister. Suvanna is caught up in a love-triangle with two of the most eligible bachelors of the empire.

3. ~The Demure Siren~
As the 'Queen of the Funayurei', Sayuri is hunted down at sea and shunned on land. Forcing her to live an isolated life. But all that changes when she meet a little boy named Keiji, who has the voice of an angel.
She promises to protect a heart so pure, but he wants to give his heart to no other than her. Causing him to make a deal with the devil.

Can their love overcome all? Or is it doomed to bow down to the scrutiny of a world who decides who's a monster and who's a man.

____________________________
My work is protected under the EU copyright law. In addition, to those from outside the EU, I am asserting my moral rights that this story shall not be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part in any manner without written consent of the copyright holder.