Vigilant Siren: Chapter 6

The sun was slowly appearing from the sea, as Suvanna's sisters gathered to hear her sing her siren song. They climbed on top of the rocks in the sea, tails dangling at the surface of the water, their long nails digging a trail across the stone edges.

The waves were already high and slammed recklessly against the shore, taunting the one who was about to tame them.

Suvanna opened her mouth and let out a beautiful first melody. Her voice was high and frail. The waves responded with whispers of their own, growling at the siren as she continued her song. Her voice became stronger and her mermaids joined her, making their voices echo the melody of their mistress.

Suvanna's song slowly started to overpower the whispers of the sea and with her hands she started to move the surrounding waves. Controlling them. As her voice echoed further through the sea, her control over it became stronger and stronger.

Every movement was now under the control of Suvanna. She could she Ravan standing on the Island, his mouth agape.

Suvanna waved her hand and a golden bridge was shattered by the waves. She wasted no time and swam towards the bridge at lightning speed. All the while whispering her song, trying to maintain control.

Her movements were swift while she swam between the crumbling bridge, dodging all the bricks and statues as they fell into the water. She was looking for something or someone. The waves consumed everything that entered the water and became higher and wilder with ever second.

Suvanna was losing the control, but she didn't stop swimming. She sang as loud as could, while searching for the one.

The who had stolen her heart.

Her voice began to tremble with fear and was barely audible over the roaring of waves and the screams of her victims. The sea was out of control.

Suvanna was scared, she couldn't find him anywhere. All she saw was death, death she had created.

Sedna simply grinned from afar as she watched the chaos unfold before her, her amber eyes glistening with delight.

Suvanna was still singing, tears now staining her eyes as she got more and more desperate to find Ravan. In here desperation she created a whirlpool, making all the victims and bridge fragments swirl around her.

She started to sob uncontrollably when she finally found Ravan, heavily wounded and barely alive.

Her hands reached out to him and rapped around his shoulder, bringing him close to her chest. She kissed his cold lips softly before she let out a cry in her song, indicating he was now hers.

After this her power seemed to explode and Ravan's body was merged with that of a fish, his skin got covered with fine scales. The waves were now moving around the siren and her demon, bowing, obeying her every command. Suvanna's voice was more powerful than ever, but her face was stained by her tears and clearly showed the emotional pain she was in.

The sea finally calmed and slowly became more mellow, until it became completely motionless for a moment.

Right as Suvanna thought it was all over Sedna began to sing beside her. Her voice copied the song of her younger sister as she slowly made her way towards the couple. Her eyes were still burning like fire, when she examined the wreckage Suvanna had caused.

Suvanna feared the worst, Sedna was not known for her generosity and if she didn't think Suvanna had caused enough damage, she would show her or Ravan no mercy.

She could and would kill them in an instant. After all she had done it before.

Sedna moved the surrounding water with ease, not even bothering to lift a finger. She was so much more powerful than her sister and made sure that everyone would know that. Her gaze was burned on Suvanna and the sea parted, making a clear path.

Sedna was now a few feet away from Suvanna, who held on to the unconscious demon's body like her life depended on it. Sedna bowed her head, showing her approval and Suvanna responded the same.

The Indian Ocean had a new Siren.

A/N: And with that we conclude the second story of the Siren Series. This Saturday I'll start uploading the next Siren with Sayuri from Japan.

Please, show her some underwater love and thank you guys for your support!!