🔞Spotlight🔞

**First time
**First kiss
**Oral
**Virgin
**Consensual
**One-shot

His p.o.v.

Sitting here looking in the mirror before this show. Thinking..yeah I do that to much.

I've waited my whole life here in the spotlight why can't you see me?

Eyes full of sadness..shadows in the darkness. I won't walk away..

I've waited my whole life here in the spotlight why can't you see me? I won't walk away.

Eyes filled with sadness..shadows in darkness.
Why can't you see me?

Been standing here waiting for you to notice me all this time and you can't see me.

I know we're friends but this is why I want you to notice that I want more then that.

I'm not going anywhere..

I play back the argument we had last night.

"Why don't you see me standing here I've been waiting for you to get a clue that I'm here for you. You're the reason I won't date,You're the reason I don't want anyone but you. Why don't you see that? I know you've been hurt in the past but hell so have I. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not walking away like everyone has in mine and your life has." I shout in the tour bus at my best friend of 20 years. After we arrive at the show destination.

"Prince! It's not that damn easy. Being in a relationship with you would be hard enough with all the people talking and speculation and rumors. Like there there isn't already." she screams back at me on the bed.

"I don't give a shit about other people. LET THEM TALK! LET THEM WONDER! IT'S MY LIFE I DON'T LIVE FOR THEM! I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!"

"Wait..what did you just say?"

"I said I love you Candice. I always have had feelings for you. Just didn't know how to tell you." I say to her very honestly.

"Do you realize what you just said?" She asked me.

"Yes! I do." I answer back.

"How? When? Why you just telling me now?"

"Really? How? When?Since we were in school. And you were dating my best friend. I'm telling you now cause I felt it was the right time. Yeah I'm Prince but I need love too. I have feelings and being alone isn't one of them I had in mind when I signed up for this." I admit turning my head away trying not to cry.

"Prince!Baby!Damn! You've been holding that in all this time?!" She asked crawling over to me on the bed touching my arm.

I couldn't look at her with tears in my eyes so I didn't.

She came over to my side of the bed and bent down to look at me in the eyes.

"Prince. I'm sorry I didn't realize any of this. I LOVE YOU TOO!" she said to me as she took my face in her hands and kissed me on my lips with such passion it was electrical.

We hold eachother for what seemed like forever. Crying together.

We hold eachother just laying on the bed of the bus in my room. Just holding eacother.

Wow! That was intense. I have to make a decision.

We've never had sex and as far as I know she's still a virgin. We've never kissed before so tonight was the first time. Do I ask her if she still is or do I assume? I mean we are 20 yrs older. Everyone knows I lost mine when I was younger so that's not a mystery.