🔞Press Record and Play

His p.o.v.

She wants to do something different in bed and well I guess now's the best time as any.

"So you want to video tape us?" I ask her as we lay in bed.

"Yeah it will be fun. You can't tell me that you have never thought of it or done it before?" She asked smiling.

"I didn't say that." I say smiling.

"So you have done it before!?"

"Ah yeah. Don't you listen to my music? Insatiable."

"Ohh that song?!" She said sitting up smiling.

"Yes that's what it was about. Do I need to play it for you?" I ask chuckling.

"No no I think I get it." she said smiling and kissing me.

I get up and look in the closet wriffling around till I find the tri pod and camra.

"Found it!" I shout from the closet excitedly.

She giggles like a little kid. I point to the bed and She lays down and waits while I fiddle with it and set it up and try to get the right angles and light.

I light the candles and turn off the lights.

"There. I think that's right. Are you ready?" I ask smiling and and laying beside her on the bed.

"I guess." she smiled nodding.

"You wearing that?" I asked her smirking.

"Yes why?" She looks down at her panties and t shirt.

"You won't be for long." I say laughing as I kiss her neck.

I slowly rub her shoulders and kiss them. She hurry to take off her shirt as I kiss her breast and fondle them. Sucking on them one by one. She moans as I kiss her all over. I look up to see if the light is blinking as to record.

This is going somewhere.

Next thing I know shes got me in her hand stroking it slowly while we kiss with passion tounge s dancing in eachothers mouth. Moaning loudly.

She continues up and down with her hand as I moan in her ear.

She bends down and starts licking my tip over and over again. In circles popping it in and out of her mouth.

"Ahh shit yeah umm!" I moan as she sucks on my tip vigorously over and over like it's an ice cream cone.

Then she shoved me further into her mouth and sucked up and down over and over. I put my hand on the back of her head closing my eyes and feeling like I'm about to blow.

She sucks harder and harder bobbing up and down.

"Yeah uhh shit!" I moan hissing and buck my hips with her motions breathing heavily.

And I get ready to let go in her mouth.

"Ahh fuck I I uhh God!" I shoot it into her mouth and she smiles taking it all.

"Lay back.." I say to her after catching my breath.

She does and I crawl between her legs and kiss her thighs. Pulling her panties off with my teeth and throw them across the room with her shirt.
Kissing her all over and sliding my fingers inside her slowly. Then add my tongue to it and flick it all over inside and out between folds and creases.

She screams as I go further and grips my head further. Telling me that She in deed is enjoying it. Breathing heavily and shaking.

I continue licking and sucking on her lips and wrapping my tongue all over her insides.

"Ahh fuck!" She screams as I go on and on.

She comes in my mouth and screams my name loudly breathing heavily and shaking.

I get up and I kneel infront of her. Whipping my chin off with the back of my hand. Smiling and grabbing a condom from the night stand. Ripping it open and hurry to put it on. As I do so she kisses my lips tasting herself and moaning.

"Umm!" she moans as I slide myself inside of her waiting wetness.

Holding her leg up as I slip inside with a force in and out over and over again as we thrust in unison.

"Yes Prince! Ohh god!"

I grunt and moan and thrust over and over faster and faster harder and harder.

"Uhh uhh uhh uhh shit!!" I moan over and over.

She screams my name and thrusts with me as we slap our body's together and sounds of passion come from both of us.

Laying ontop of her grabbing her hands in mine..she wrapped her legs around me and I thrust deeper and deeper.

Screaming and moaning over and over louder and louder.

Is she putting on a show?

I look behind me and the video is still going.

Maybe I need to get louder?

I thrust harder and harder and faster and faster as I grunt louder and louder.

"Uhh yeah uhh huh God girl umm humm!!" I moan louder.

"Yeah I love it uhh shit prince ohh ohh ahh!!" she moans loudly

I can tell she's starting to let go..and I'm almost there myself. Her body contracting me with every thrust and I can feel her about to blow. I know she can feel me.

As I get bigger and bigger harder and harder...she squeezes my hands hard and her legs squeeze around my waist instinctively she lets go screaming loud and breathing heavily and shaking.

"Prince ohh God yes yes yes!!"

And soon after I as well let go.

I collapse next to her. Fanning myself and her doing the same.

"Want to rewatch that?" I chuckle.

"Did you turn it on?" She asked smiling.

"Uh yeah." I say looking at it and walking ober to get the tape out and put it in the vcr.

I lay back down rewinding it and getting comfy next to her as she lays her head on my chest with the covers over her.

I press play. "And here we go...again" I chuckle smiling.