🔞International Lover🔞

**Random hookup**

His p.o.v.

Chillin at the club in VIP alone. Music going and girls hovering around me but at a distance..I see this one that catches my eye.

I get up and walk up to her

"Hey momma..You look like you need a date away from here." I say walking up to her smiling.

"Yeah..I was supposed to meet someone here. But I guess he stood me up." She says looking around.

It was kinda dark in there so I'm not really sure she knew who I was. We walk back to the table I had and sat down.

"So..you come here often?" I asked her smiling and taking off my sunglasses and looking at her directly so she could see me.

She indeed saw me then..eyes wide. Mouth open. Hand over it. "Oh my God! Prince! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you."

"It's cool momma. I kinda like it that way to be honest. I'm just a normal guy who likes normal things just like everyone else you know." I reply looking away.

"Yeah I can understand that. So why you here? Meeting someone?" She asked.

"Not really..but looks like I have now. " I smile.

She smiles and nods.

"How bout we get out of here and get to know eachother?" I ask.

"That sounds great." she says as we get out of the seat and I grab her hand and head out the back.

We exit and she looks at me again eyes wide.

I turn to look at her behind me as she had stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?"

"You brought an airplane? To the club?"

"Yeah..don't ask. Let's get in." I say grabbing her hand again and walking into the jet entrance up the steps.

I smile as we sit down.

She sits in aww.

My message comes over the intercom before I whisper in her ear "Let me take you on a first class flight."

She looks at me and smiled.

"This is your Captain Prince speaking and there will be some turbulence.  If at any time there is a loss of cabin pressure I will come down and give you mouth to mouth and kiss kiss kiss you and keep your body close to me and push and push. Wrap your arms around my body and kiss. Lalala."

"Now that I have your attention..lets review the safety devices located under your seat..if we crash grab me and kiss..umm humm right there..thats good.  How do you feel now?"

"Is this  for real?" She asks me.

"Yes mama it's all very real!" I says smirking.

"Oh really? Big headed a little arnt you?" She scofts rolling her eyes.