🔞Peaches and Cream🔞

Established relationship
First time
Oral

Her p.o.v.

Yup it's what you think.

It's our first night together and
I am nervous and I know he can tell.

"Why you so scared? I'm not going to hurt you baby. Remember I'm a regular normal guy. Who happens to be famous and just looking for love from the right woman. I will be gentle as possible..just relax and breathe." he says standing next to me rubbing my shoulders.

I'm too nervous to say anything..I look into his eyes and he cups my face in his hands and kisses me gently on the lips. Our tongue's dance inside each others mouths and soft moans start coming from both of us.

No words spoke just sounds of moaning and kissing as he rubs his hands all over the front of my body. Taking his hands inside my pants and panties he reaches my wetness already throbbing for his touch. He guides his fingers inside my wetness and begins fingering me as I move with his fingers and hear them going in and out if me. He licks his lips as I moan his name over and over.

"Prince umm Prince Prince ohh God!"

“You like that baby don't you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

All I could do was moan and nod.

He takes his fingers out of me and licks them off.

"You taste amazing baby..get ready for the licking of your life!” He says pulling me down on the bed and pulling my clothes off with his.

As I lay on the bed gripping the sheets wait as he bends down in front of me pulling me to the edge of the bed..as he ready himself and I ready myself for the rocking of my world.

He looks up at me as I grip the sheets and wait for his tongue to enter me. He Parts my legs throwing them over his shoulders and dove in. Parting my lips with his fingers kissing my hood,licking the folds around and around swirling in and out.

I scream his name and moan as I grip the sheets arching my back and move my body with his tongue as he goes deeper. Licking,spitting,kissing,blowing and swirling his tongue all over my insides.  My body quivers as I come a few times and he continues. Im breathing heavily and moaning and screaming with pleasure and ecstasy  as I pushed his head deeper inside. Shaking his head back and forth inside me.

“Ohhh my God Prince! Uhh shit! Umm uhh god!”

He looks up at me as he reached for my body and rubbed it all over. I must have came 6 times by the time he came up for air.

“Yeah that's some good pussy baby!” he smiled as he got the condom from the nightstand putting it in his fully erect member at this point. I try to move back on the bed but my body is shaking uncontrollably as I try to move.

I finally make it to the headboard as he s hovering over me kissing me all over. Dick at attention.

“You ready?” He asks as I position myself under him and spread my legs and wait for the moment of impact.

As ready as I'll ever be.

I nod as he kneeled in front of me on the bed slowly putting the tip of his head inside me and rubbing it around in circles.

“How's that feel baby?” He asked smiling with his eyes dancing.

I nod and he lets go of it sliding it inside pounding a few times then gets on top of me and holds my legs out to both sides..grabs my body and slams into me hard over and over. He grunts and moans like a animal as I moan and breath heavily.
He thrusts into my hips with his over and over and over moving the bed as I wrapped my arms around his body. In bliss and ecstasy.

"Umm yeah baby..fuck yeah!..oh your so fucking tight!how long has it been?” he asked thrusting harder and faster into me.

"Too long..” I moan breathlessly.  Honestly it's been many years since I enjoyed in the pleasure of this.

"Umm humm!uhhh uhh yeah...fuck your so damn tight I love it!" he moans breathless.

He takes my hands on both sides of him and puts them in his and begins thrusting harder. Bed shaking and body s slapping and animal sounds fill the room as we do it thru the night.

"Ohhh my God prince I! I'm ahhh shit!”

“Yeah baby let it flow all over us!" he moans as I come all over the both of us.

He flips us over and I begin riding him as he holds my hips as we move together. Touching my breasts with his mouth and sucking on my hard erect nipples one by one. As I bounce then up and down in front of his face.

“Uhh I God damn uhh fuck!” I moan as he licks and plays with them.

He takes one out..looks at me and says “ you like that too huh? Bouncing on top of my fat cock as I lick your nipples?”

“Umm humm!” I moan breathlessly as I sit all the way up on him and can feel him throbbing in my chest.

“Yeah ride that dick like you own it baby!..umm yes yes uhh huh!” He moans and grunts going faster and faster thrusting harder.  

“Yeah I love it!” I moan as he rubs my body with the sweat pouring off both of us .

“Yeah..uhh and I love you babygirl and always will!“ he moans as he lays me onto of him pounding it in harder and harder.

I moan his name a few more times and my body begins to shake again. I could tell I was just about done. And I'm sure he could too.

“You tired baby?” He asked whispering in my ear.

I nod. Breathless and spent. He wraps his arms around me and with the final few pushes and thrusts let's go.

“Ahh fuck yeah!..that's uhhhh shit!” He moans and grunts as we slow our pace and stop to relax.

He holds me in his arms the rest of the night with me on top of him. Going limp inside me and falling asleep.

This is the most love I've ever felt in my life and I never want any of it to end.