🔞The Question of U🔞

I look over at her and she looks at me sitting on my motorcycle.."come here." she whispers.

I walk over to her pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and I walk towards the wall.

With her back against the wall her legs wrapped around me and her arms around my neck we kiss passionately. Then both our hands up on the wall as I rub her body all over with my hands and put her down. Her feet on the floor her back against the wall.

Bending down infront of her I lift up her dress she puts one leg over my shoulders and I stick my finger and tongue inside her waiting wetness.

No panties umm!

No words spoke just moans and  whines as I am Swirling and sucking my way threw her as she holds my head and moans my name a few times over and over.

I watch her as I go inside deeper and she starts shaking. Pushing my head further..

"Ohh Prince!" She moans as she let go all over my fingers and face.

I stand up infront of her..kissing her some more as she tastes herself on my lips.

I slide my pants down and enter her as she moans at my touch and my legeth inside her.

"Ohh God prince ohh ohh shit!"

We slap body's against each other s and I hold her hips and grunt thrusting myself inside her over and over. Feeling her walls contract as I go deeper and further.

She moans breathlessly as we fuck harder and harder like dogs in heat in the ally that night.

"Your so damn good! Ahh that sweet pussy!"

"Yeah Prince! Uhh ahh uhh!"

She turns around me with my back now against the wall.

She has her hands on the wall as I thrust faster and harder pounding that pussy out like I've been wanting to since we met. 

"Ahh ahh ahh uhh uhh umm!" I grunt doing my job.

"Yes yes yes!" She moans wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

I walk back over to the bike and continue fucking her against the bike.

"Ahh shit your so fucking good Aura!"I moan breathless.

I'll fall inlove with the first face I see..it's just around the corner.

I lay her down on the seat as I lay on top of her thrusting over and over. She moans and so do I.

To say this was the first time I have ever done this on my bike..I couldn't help myself I was in the moment..Aura took my breath away.

So what is the answer to the question of You?

"I have to leave you soon."

"I told you none of that matters anymore."

And I think back to everything that's happened leading up to this moment we are sharing.

The ride on my bike with her on the back rubbing my arms.

The sitting on the grass under the bridge eating apples and talking.

Chasing each other on the bridge me trying to get her book of poems and then grabbing it from her..playfully reading them out loud. 

Then tossing it aside and embracing each other in a hug and kiss.

Walking threw town showing her all the sights I've become formiliar with.

So what is the answer to the question of you?

A/n:: I got this idea from the video I posted with it and put my own spin on it. Hope you liked it.