🔞Elevator🔞

**Random hookup**

His p.o.v.

So I'm in this elevator as we all know I hate. Going to a meeting.

This really sexy woman comes in and stands infront of me. I can smell her perfume and it's driving me nuts. 

She has a tight ass skirt on and a shirt with a jacket and heals

She has a tight ass skirt on and a shirt with a jacket and heals.  I don't really think She s noticed me.

I clear my throat.."Ah hum that's some really nice perfume you have there momma. What's it called?"

She chuckles and without even turning around "Lust."

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Umm humm." She nodded and continued looking at her book.

Damn lust for sure. I really want to run my hand up her skirt and feel her. But that's wrong. Humm.

Soon more and more people start to fill in and we are close together still having not really looked at eachother now my body is pressed up against hers as she is infromt of me.

I can feel myself rising by the minute. And I don't know what to do.

"You're pressing into my ass there.." she whispered.

"Oh sorry I can't help it. You're sexy and smell amazing."

"Oh really you like this huh?" She whispered grabbing my hand and putting it under her dress.

Ok..this is crazy.

I bend down and I find my self running my hands along her leg and come to her thighs. We finally look at eachother. She has passion in her eyes.

Here goes nothing.

I slide her panties aside and started fingering her in slow circles..She's very wet..her mouth made and 0 a few times and I could tell she liked it. As she began moving with my fingers. Closing her eyes.

I continue and go deeper and deeper swirling my fingers and pressing on her clit with my thumb  and forefinger. She was doing her best not to moan but I could tell she couldn't holding any longer.

Bout that time people finally start disspurcing off the elevator till we are the only ones left.

She moans and and
She looks at me I look at her..licking my fingers.

"Umm!" I moan as she throw me against the wall of the elevator and starts undoing my pants. 

Who am I to complain? There are no words ever spoken.

I stand there as she takes it out and kneels infront of me taking my tip in her mouth and licking it in slow circles popping it in and out of her mouth a few times and then sliding it down her throat. Sucking in and out and bobbing her head.

"Ahh shit!" I moan holding the wall for balance as my hips started moving with her motions. 

She continues looking at me as I closed my eyes. I can feel myself almost there. 

She sucks a few more times pumping it faster and faster in her hands and licking and sucking.

"Ohh God! Ohh shit! Ahhh!" I moan as I let go in her mouth and she takes it all smiling.

Comes up amd kisses me..I can taste myself on her lips and it's calling me.

I bend her over and slide into her from the back pulling her dress to her waist as I do so.

"Ohh God!" she screams as we move together back and forth in this tight space.

Realizing (a. No condom  b). The camra is probably catching the whole thing and c) Did we lock that door cause not moving and noones getting on.

Why am I thinking this now?

Soon I'm back to my current situation
"Uhh uhh uhh uhh shit ohh!" I moan and grunt between thrust.

"Yes uhh God ohhh!" she moans as I go deeper thrusting harfer and faster with each thrust.

"Umm shit..no condom!" I tell her inbetween thrusting and breathing heavily.

"Just uhh come!" she says breathless as I'm about ready to blow.

"Uhh God are you sure? I don't even know you..uhh God!" I say about ready.

"Prince just do it!" She screams as I'm about to shoot inside her.

"Ok..uhhhh God uhh uhh shit ahh!!" I moan letting go and flipping her over facing me and push her back against the wall of the elevator.

With her legs wrapped around me, I thrust and thrust goimg hard and deep a few times as she braced herself against the wall and I help onto her hips as we both move together. I kiss her neck and lips. Thrusting breathing heavily and moaning loudly we both travel to the place of climax as we both let go about the same time.

"Ohh prince yes yes yes uhh shit ahhh!" she  moans starting to shake.

"Yeah uhh huh uhh uhh uh ahh!!" I moan breathing heavily and trying to catch my breath. Sweaty and sticky.

She pulls down her dress and adjusted herself. I did the same.

"Damn prince..you are hot!" she said smiling.

"How do you know it was me?" I asked her confused.

"I'm the one your having the meeting with." she smiled.

"Oh great!" I chuckle sarcastically.

"No it's cool. Thank you." she said smiling.

"Is the elevator broke? It's not been moving since everyone left." I asked.

"No silly I stopped it..see." she pointed out.

"Ok..now You know that camera caught EVERYTHING right?" 

"Nope turned it off too!" She chuckles.

"Ok.."

"I own the building." she looked at me and smiled as the door dinged and she got out.

"Ok..so where are we going for this meeting?" I asked her confused. Following her.

"That was the meeting darling." She smiled.

"Wait..what?" I asked baffled standing there looking at her dumb founded for the first time in my life probably.

"We can continue in my office if you'd like?" She asked.

"Uh.." was all I could get out before I knew it we were in her office at it again.

After that day I never saw her again. Nor have I gone in any elevators since either alone anyways.

Great meeting that was. Still don't know what it was for or who she was.