🔞Sex by the fire🔞

His p.o.v.

So my girl calls me from work in tears. Says her day was hell and just wants to take a bath and go to bed.

I have other ideas. I light the fireplace and get some wine. And candles I hope to make her day.

I meet her at the door. With a smile.

"Baby let me take your troubles away." I say handing her a glass of wine and smile kissing her.

"Prince I don't want to talk about it. I just want to go cry in my pillow and go to bed." she explains with tears in her eyes.

"We don't have to talk..come sit by the fire and sip some wine and just relax." I explain with a smile.

"I really don't want..." she starts saying as I take her hand and sit her down by the fire.

"Just relax." I say to her sitting behind her.

I start to rub her shoulders and try to make her relax.

"That better?" I ask kissing her neck pushing her hair to the side.

"Some what..thanks." she said as she took a sip of her wine.

We sit in silence for a few minutes.

Rubbing her shoulders and her arms I feel myself getting really excited. Kissing and rubbing her neck.

She lets out a little moan as I continue. I start kissing her and she kisses back. Tongue and all dance in eachothers mouths.

I lay her down and continue kissing her with passion.

She takes off her clothes with a quickness as we continue kissing

Now laying in front of me completely naked I slowly make my way to her breasts

Cupping them in my hands and slowly lick them in circles around her nipples and pop them in and out of my mouth.

She moans as me sucking them and so do I.

I trail my tongue down her chest between her breasts and down her stomach.  I slide my figers inside her waiting core already wet.