🔞He Licks Her chocolate and whipped creame

His p.o.v.

He licks her up and down..he licks her..up and down.

Is this real or all in fun..
Naked girl naked boy..

Strawberrys..check.
Whipped creame..check.
Chocolate..Check
G s string..check.
Music..check
Candles..check.
Champagne..check

Yup I'm ready. And waiting.

Standing in the hallway waiting for her to come home.
I have everything set up. Taking a sip of wine. Watching as she walks in the door looking at her phone or email or something. I didn’t care.

I walk up to her in my g string and a smile..with strawberry and chocolate in my hand licking it all over.

She looks up from her phone..looks at me and says "Prince..what are you?ohh!" she asked with a smile.

"Been waiting for you to come home my love.." I say taking her hand in mine and walking over to the table set up with all the stuff on it.

We walk to the table and I stand while she smiled and looked at me. I hand her a champagne glass and pour her some. She takes a few sips looking down at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nothing.." she chuckled looking down at my g string.

I look down and it's standing pretty far up.

"Oops." I smiled. Throwing her stuff on the floor.

She bends down and kneels infront of me. And starts stroking it in her hands. I put my hand s on her head as she strokes harder and faster. We kiss. She puts her mouth around my tip and starts sucking on it all around in circles popping it in and out of her mouth as I moan.

Bucking my hips as she sucks harder and I moan as she shoves me all the way back to her throat tickling my tip. Bobbing up and down on it as I hold her head and watch her watching me.

"Ohh God!" I hiss bucking and arching my back.

She hummed on it a few times as she sucks and strokes harder and faster.
Licking and sucking it all over. I can feel myself getting close throbbing in her mouth.

"Umm yeah umm uhh ohhh ahh!" I moan as I feel myself finally let go in her mouth and she takes it all with a smile.

She stands up as I'm still breathing heavily..she takes her clothes off and lays on the table next to the strawberry s,chocolate and whipped creame.

Spreads her legs and puts her hands in the chocolate and spreads all over her body and on her mound. On her chest and stomach.

I take the whipped creame and spray it into her chest and lick it off. With a smile on my face.

"Umm!" we both moan as I put her nipples in my mouth and licking them all over. Popping them in and out of my mouth and flicking them with my tongue and rubbing my thumb and forefinger over them as they stand straight up.

I take some chocolate off her and lick it off my fingers and put them in her mouth. She sucks my fingers moaning.

I make a line of whipped creame down her body to her mound.

I smile as I lick down all the whipped creame and get to her chocolate and creame covered pussy. I lick some off with a smile.

She moans..spread her legs further and arched her back.

Yup she's ready.

I enter with fingers and tongue inside her swirling my tounge and fingers around her insides over and over again. She moves her hips with me and moans my name over and over again.