🔞Soft and Wet🔞

My pillow is soft. My mouth is wet. Ha see where I went with that?

I'm hard and thick too. Make you come.

Lick you so good with that ass up on a pillow as I go deeper and deeper with my tounge from behind..listen to you whine. Make you mine. Your so fine.

Fuck you so good make you scream my name over and over again. Ride that dick like you know you want to baby deep inside that wet juicy pussy throbbing for you. Walls contract as I fuck you harder and harder deeper and deeper.

Reach out touch your self as I play with your love..lick it off and go in for more. Suck that pole like you know you should..stroke it long and hard as I moan and buck my hips with pleasure as you Bob on my knob like a slob.

Whisper sweet nothing's in your ear that have you screaming for more as I go deeper and throw your legs up over me and pound that shit out with every damn thrust moaning and grunting like am animal. 

Yeah you like that. So do I. Let me taste the sweetness on your lips so devine.  Holding onto your thighs.

Take you to the place you only dream of. Over and over as you come like the river far and wide.

Scream and moan as I reach the top and ride it with you as I come for more over and over again. Yeah baby that's it take it all you know you love my dick.

I love that soft and wet pussy so juicy and warm. Whip my tounge in and out and can't help but want more. Further and further to paradise as I lick you up and down inside and out. Swirling and licking and sucking it all over around and around in my mouth. Juices flowing as you grab my head to push my tounge further to you point of no return. Scream let it all flow out as I take you there higher and higher you wont want to come back down.

Lust and ecstasy, holding you in my arms as our body's become one with each other over and over again slapping together in sweat and come. I can smell the sex in the air and gets me off even more.

Bend over baby take it like a champ. Pound it from the back taste so good make you scream my name over and over again.

Right there you say..what like this? Over and over thrusting into you as you beg for more screaming my name. As I grunt and moan

Body shaking and coming like a river once again taking you there as you grab me and hold me close to you.

Yeah I got it like that..rest up now cause in a few it's time for round two.

I love to make you moan. I love to lick your sweet soft and wet juicyness. I love to suck on your lips and hood..in between the creases.  I love to see you grip my head as I go further inside with my tounge.  I love to watch your eyes roll in the back of your head as your body shakes as you come in my mouth and I lick it all up.

I love it when I'm deep inside that wet juicy pussy as I'm throbbing and thrusting moaning and pounding.  Deep inside you..like im digging for the gold. Grunting and moaning screaming my name over and over. 
Wrapping your legs around me hands around my neck. Begging me not to stop. Truth is couldn't even if I wanted to.
Bed shaking headboard thumping against the wall as we slide in and out deeply into eachother s body's and please eacother.
Whisper in your ear..breathing inside it. Sucking and licking it. Burrying my head in your neck as my ass and back bounce into of you thrusting harder and faster. 
Coming together in a pool of  sex and sweat. Collapsing in pure satisfaction with a smile on our faces. 

Our love is soft and wet. Hard and thick.  Deeply. Truly. I love you forever.