🔞Old and new🔞

Threesome F/F/M

Thanks to BluebellaMortimer
For the idea.

_____<<<<__<<<<<<<<______<<<<

Found out my ex is still around  and me and my girl run into her at the store.

"What you doing here?" She asked me.

"I do still live in Minnesota.." I say looking at her confused.

"Very funny Prince.  What are you doing at a store? You never shop. You never go out you never leave Paisley." she scofts eyeing my current girl.

"Well well well. Are you jealous or something?" I ask her smiling.

"Not really." she says rolling her eyes. 

"Uh huh." I nod grabbing my girls hand.

"So..whos this?" She asked pointing to my girl.

"Oh this is Tabitha..Tabitha this is Kim. My ex." I say turning to the both of them.

"Ohh hi Tabitha..nice to meet you." she scofts looking at her up and down I guess comparing.

"Hi Kim. Nice to meet you." she says with a smile.

"Ok..now that we've all met we have to go now. Things to do. Songs to make..business to run". I say taking Tabitha's hand and starting to walk away.

"Wait Prince!" Kim shouts.

"What Kim? What do you have to say now?" I ask.

"Shes cute..she bisexual?"  Kim asked smiling.

I turn and look at Tab and she nods her head.

"Well why don't you ask her your self?" I ask her.

"So..your cute..you bi? " Kim asked her smiling.

"Uh well..yes. why?"

"Oh no reason." she smiled looking at me then her.

"Wanna hang out?" I ask her smiling.

"What you think?" Kim chuckles.

Next thing I know we are back at Paisley. And I'm watching them kissing eachother as I'm sitting on my chair in the corner trying not to play with myself.

The shit turns me on and Kim knows it. I should have known but damn who am I to turn down 2 girls?

I watch them kissing eachother and take off eachother's clothes as they lay back on the bed..as they begin to play with eachother s body. Kim takes her hands and rubs Tabitha's peaks and slowly puts them in her mouth licking and sucking them in circles with the tip of her tonuge. Tabi moans and moans as she watched her sucking her chest. 

Dear God..I'm sitting in a chair now my length is in my hands And i am fully naked getting very excited. Moaning as I watch them.

Kim takes her tongue trailing down Tabi's body to her core. She spreads her legs kissing her thighs and fingering her before she adds her tounge.