🔞3 chains of gold🔞

His p.o.v.

Just sitting here watchin her dancing in the light of the moon through the window half naked in our bedroom. I love watching the swivel of her hips and bouncing of her chest and ass as I sit here all excited naked under the covers playing with myself with my 3 chains around my waist that she loves grabbing onto when I'm deep inside that.

I can't help but to rise each time she jurks her hips while dancing to music in her head putting on a show for me for a change.

Watching me watching her..getting a huge hard on. I want to drag her to the bed and fuck the shit out if her like an animal that I know we both are.  Moaning and begging screaming my name to go faster and harder and dont stop over and over till we both climax. With no words said only breathless panting and sounds of desire as we both come down from the grips of the highest of highs collapsing from the pure ecstasy of our concured quest. Body's quivering sweat pooling on and all around us as we lay there smell of sex filling the air.

Where just five minutes  before I was grunting and moaning thrusting and pushing myself into her heated core by sounds of passion from both if us. Grabbing my chain and begging for more,faster harder,deeper. Whining and moaning louder and louder. Wrapping her legs around my waist intwining her toes in my chains. Giggling with pleasure. Arms around my neck as she moves her body with mine as we go deeper and faster. With my hands to her sides. And my legs thrusting my body deep into her wetness licking my lips as the sweat drips from my chest and onto her body mixing with her. Kissing her lips our tounge s fightimg eachother for dominance as I bite your bottom lip and I smirk knowing I got you right where I want you. Yes.

Licking your devotion as you came from my tongue swirling inside your heated body. Tasting it all from wall to wall begging me not to stop pushing my head further inside her to go deeper to hit that sweet spot. Body shaking from the orgasmic feeling of cum and me licking her thighs and fingering her heat over and over again licking them as I slide them in and out of her as she moves with my fingers and tounge gripping my hair and screams of passion oh the screams of passion.

Her sucking my legenth all the way down her throat. Suck and suck fast and faster..as I moan her name and buck my hips and hiss with each sucking motion. Licking the tip the way she knows I like as I come in her mouth she smiles at me and swallows it as we both kiss eachother.

Riding Me. Tits bouncing in my face as our body's slap together with her hands on my chest. Ass bouncing pussy contracting to my every thrust and push. Begging for more and more. Sucking her chest in my hands as I flick my tounge over her peaked nipples. Blowing,licking,sucking and flicking them in my mouth as we bounce and thrust. Moaning and grunting.  Holding her ass as she rides me to the peak of satisfaction. 

Rubbing her body kissing her lips making me hot. Oh that sweet pussy.

That sexual high gets me every time. I live for it. Like being on stage. Pleasing and teasing. Whispering sweet words in her ears that sends shivers down her spine and make her toes curl as I thrust myself inside her. As she whines and moans.

Body's entwined as we rest for the next round of love.

My 3 chains gets her everytime.