🔞The Proposal🔞

**Random hookup **

His p.o.v.

Not what your thinking.

So I meet this amazing woman but there is a problem..she's married. Unhappy and neglected.

"So I'm saying..just one night with me then you go back to him..he will never know..you said so yourself he never pays attention to you. How bout you let me show you how wonderful you are. And then you go back to him like nothing ever happened. I bet you will be coming back. Wanna bet on it?" I said to her with a smirk.

"Oh really? You're that confident that I will leave him and come running to you?" she asked me.

"That's if you think you can handle a man like me." I offer.

"Oh really? You got it like that huh?" She scofts.

"Well why don't you stay and find out." I say with a wink and a smirk.

"I told you..I can't tonight."

"Then what about the weekend? Take care of you for 3 days and up the stakes. What you think? A million?"

"A million dollars?!" she repeats spitting out her drink looking at me like I have 2 heads.

"Yes. I will give you a million dollars for 3 nights. And you can take the money and walk away after. But I get the million if you come back to me after the 3 nights. And you get nothing.  But me. The rest of your life." I say with confidence.

"Wait. Leave my husband of 10 years for a man I barely know because we slept together for 3 nights? You really think your that good? Or are you just egotistical and have nothing to back it up?"

"Lady..I'm Prince!I can have any damn woman I want any damn time I want. I don't care one way or the other. I'm offering you a deal that any of those women wouldn't refuse. You have to sign a confidentiality agreement though. But other then that it's a win win for the both of us. You get some and I get to please you. And really that's what it's all about actually. Nothing to do with me. It's all about you and making you feel good and from what you've told me it sounds like you aren't..so let me. That's all I ask."

She sighs takes another sip of her drink and thinks.

"3 nights..sign confidentiality agreement and if I leave him you and me will be together? But if I don't I get to keep the money?" She repeats back to me.

I nod " Yes that's correct."

"Humm sounds like a good idea but.." she starts to say.

"But what?" I ask confused.

"You just said you could have any woman you want any time you want. Why choose me?"

"Look, I can tell you are unhappy and just want to see you smile..don't you want that too?" 

"Who says I'm not happy and smiling any other time?"

"Cause you don't have confidence..self confidence..I can't explain it..are you in or out?"

"Well Prince.." she starts.

I get up to leave turning back to look at her one last time before I leave for good.

She looks at me..gets up walks over to me and whispers in my ear. "Take me now!"

God damn how long were you going to make me wait?

"Thought you'd never ask!" I say back to her eyes lit up.

We kiss, tongue's dance inside eachother's mouth fighting for dominance.