Chapter 13 - United We Strike

When we caught up to the group, they had stopped. They were all arguing about something.

"We have to go back and help him," Natsu argued.

"Master told us to go, we need to follow his orders," Erza countered.

"You're just going to leave him there to die?" He snapped.

"Natsu," Lucy whispered. He turned to face us and his hard expression softened.

"Nashi," he stepped towards me. Resting his hands on my shoulders, he looked me in the eyes. "You're from the future, you know the outcome of today,"

"Yeah but,"

"Tell us what happens," He pleaded. "How can we save Gramps?"

"I can't say," I answer.

"She's right," Gray stated. "If she tells us anything, it could change everything." Natsu growled in frustration. He hated to admit it, but we were right.

"I'm sorry," He said. "But I can't just stand by while he risks his life for us,"

"Please don't," Lucy whined.

"I'll be back," Natsu affirmed. He turned to me once again. "I want you to get of this island as soon as you can,"

"No, I won't leave you," I whimper. He smiles at me and runs a hand through my hair.

"Stay safe," I nod in understanding and he takes off toward the fight.

"I've never been fond of the Salamander's plans before, but I'm not going to stand by either." Gajeel stated.

"We can't let Natsu go alone," Gray pointed out. Erza sighed heavily.

- - - - - -

When we got to the fight, Natsu was swinging on Acnologia's tail, holding on for dear life. Gramps had reverted back to his normal size.

"Now, Fairytail! Attack!" Erza shouted. Every available mage attacked the dragon. Laxus cracked with lightning.

"Alright you guys," Laxus boomed.  "let's got this overgrown lizard with everything we've got. If you let loose on him and I blast him with a million volts of lightning, he'll learn never to mess with Fairytail again."

"Raging Bolt!"

"Heaven's wheel! Scattered sword dance!"

"Super freezing arrow!"

"Water nebula!"

"Solid script, fire!"

"Now Saggitarius!"

"Dark pulse!"

"Use the full power of the thunder legion"

"Let's go babies!"

"Fairy machine gun!"

"Ice demon bow and arrow!"

"Granite rock slide!"

"Flying destruction quake!"

In a flash of light, all the attacks formed into one maybe blast. It streamed across the sky. Acnologia howled and roared as the blast engulfed the dragon, however the drain stood firm. The echo of the explosion rang throughout the entire island.

"Seriously," Laxus grunted "totally unloaded in this bastard and he's still smiling?! Let's see what you dragon slayers can do! You hear me Natsu!"

Gajeel, Lily, Wendy, Carla, Natsu, Happy, Kali, and I swooped into action. We flew over the blast in preparation to do what we were trained to do.

"I still owe Laxus a serious butt kicking." Natsu grumbled.