Chapter 16 - Hidden

"Who are they?" I asked innocently.

"A dark guild," Natsu explained. "Their master is Gramps' son,"

There was a lot of debate and complaining as to why Raven Tail was allowed to compete. As far as the public was aware, they were a dark guild. The announcers clarified that they had all the right paper work and were in fact not a dark guild. We were all still really pissed off.

"Fairy Tail," the guy in all armor hissed. "I trust your friend is recovering well,"

Sitting on the guy in the blue mask's shoulder was a small animal. It snickered and it's head transformed into Wendy's face. It mimicked a cry and pretended to fall unconscious. The sight made our blood boil. They were the ones who attacked Wendy. They would pay. I clenched my fist and growled.

"You're gonna regret that," Natsu fumed.

"The festival's just getting started," Lexi snickered.

"Hold on," the announcer called. "We've still got two teams who made it through the final qualifying round,"

We all turned our attention to the last two tunnels. One of those guilds was Saber Tooth, but who was the other?

"Our first place runner up is, Oh! Wow! What a surprise! This year's competition just got a whole lot more interesting folks,"

Our mouths dropped at the next sight.

"It's Fairy Tail team B!" With a crash of lightning the team was there. Laxus, Mirajane, Juvia, Gajeel and a dude in a hat and scarf made up team B.

"Say what," I screeched.

"How is Mystogan even here?" Natsu pointed and shouted. He pointed at the guy in desguise.

"It can't be," Erza whispered. "Jellal is that you in there," Jellal held a finger to where his mouth would be. He quietly shushed us.

"Are you kidding me?!" Natsu and Gray yelled.

I looked at the stands and spotted Reiki. He was cheering as hard as ever. I don't think he realizes that his dad is in the arena, if Reiki did know then he wouldn't be so excited.

It's not that Reiki and Jellal don't have a good relationship, it's just that Reiki is more serious around his parents. Jellal and Erza are always more serious in any situation. Reiki just feels like he needs to follow their example despite our insistence to be himself.

I noticed Erza glancing his direction. Was that worry on her face? Was the great Titania nervous about her son from the future and future husband meeting? I had to admit, the conversation would be awkward.

I had completely ignored all the commotion going on around me. There was a lot of arguing and a lot of complaining as to why Fairy Tail got two teams. I wasn't paying attention to why we got the two teams, but I didn't really care either.

"This is a big load of crap!" Natsu shouted furiously. "Being in the same guild don't mean jack, if I run into any of you I'm not pulling any punches. As long as we're in this tournament, you're my enemies and I ain't gonna lose to any of you,"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Gajeel threatened. "I'm looking forward to making you eat dirt Salamander,"

"So what are you doing here," Erza asked in a hushed voice. I turned and saw her taking to Jellal.

"Your master is a very understanding person," He started. "Once I explained the situation he gave my plan his blessing,"

"You said it was impossible to get near the colleseum,"